See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2016

Hotel is clean and well taken care of. People at the reception are helpful and friendly. Breakfast which was included was good.You should book the rooms in advance, because other accommodations in Ouarzazate are either full or very expensive. Would definitely stay in this hotel again!

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Comfortable stay with helpful staff. The rooms were very clean, air conditioned, and spacious. Hotel breakfast was decent. For the price, it was a very nice hotel and a good stay. Easy to find, and parking was free in front of the building.

Had some difficulty communicating in English with some of the staff members. If you know French or Arabic, you will be fine, but if you only speak English you will need some patience.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I was on my way to Ouarzazate from Agadir when I slipped on gravel with my motor bike. I contacted Hotel Marmar, which I already booked, and they were immensely helpful. They picked me up at the hospital at night, stopped by at the pharmacy and helped me with everything, even police the next day when my booking was over. Thank you very much, will definitely recommend this place. Hotel was good, AC, breakfast, Hygiene, everything very well.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Achim G
Reviewed May 18, 2016

We stayed here 3 nights to break the journey from the desert back to Kesh.

The hotel is near the supratours drop off point, and the grand taxi and local bus station is just a 5 minute walk away. Handy for gettng to Ait Benhaddou,

It's a good 5 minute walk to the local square, but the neighbourhood around the hotel is a quiet local one and pleasant to walk around.

The hotel has a cafe on the ground floor, where you can have breakfast. Service was good and the breakfast was nice. The cafe did get a touch noisy one or two evenings as we stayed in a room on the floor above, but it certainly wasn't rowdy.

The internal doors of the hotel do bang quite loudly so we could always here people coming and going.

The room itself was very clean and the shower was top quality. Good rugs to keep us warm too. Wifi was iffy, worked best downstairs.

The staff were very friendly and could answer any questions we had about the area and povided a local map.

We were very satisfied here and would recommend it :-)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

We spent two nights and had a room on the second floor in the back. The double bed was comfortable and the room was very clean, basic but modern. Breakfast was included and was served in the cafe downstairs. The rooms in the front may be noisy due to traffic on the main road. Located close to grand taxi and Supratours. It was a 15 minute walk to the medina.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple