La Via Verde was our FAVOURITE place to stay in Nicaragua. The organic breakfasts were oh-so-yummy and the setting (in the midst of a tropical forest with balconies overlooking the volcanoes) was phenomenal. Eileen and Darren truly made the stay ideal with their hospitality and exceptional service with all the finer details covered like fresh coffee ready when we woke up, fresh-cut flowers with our breakfast and board games available for free use. Our favourite evenings were spent lounging in the hammocks listening to the sounds of howler monkeys and tropical birds in the distance. We only wished we had booked a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ometepe, offers amazing nature, a chance to step back into a simple, slower way of life & charming friendly inhabitants who can teach us all something about being happy with less. As Americans who love living here (since 2004) we hope to provide a bridge of understanding & connection for you into the culture & life of this very special place. We would love to help you plan & organize a trip that will align with your interests & optimize your experience. Located on our organic farm La Via Verde is a cozy, intimate B&B with only 2 bedrooms on our second story. Up in the trees the wrap around verandas have great views of Volcan Concepcion, sunrise and sunset. Rooms have private balconies, queen bed, ceiling fan and are screened. There are 2 shared baths with flush toilets and limited hot water showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Via Verde - Organic Farm and B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Via Verde - Organic Farm Hotel Isla De Ometepe
- La Via Verde - Organic Farm And Bed And Breakfast