“Delicious”
Review of Jamski

Jamski
Ranked #69 of 283 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: THE ULTIMATE JAMAICAN EXPERIENCE IN LAGOS! We specialize in a variety of Jamaican foods including the very popular Patties, Jerk Chicken, Oxtail and Curry Goat, to name a few. Jamski serves 100% authentic Jamaican food, 100% of the time.
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at Jamski ever since I discovered them. The food is really delicious and I have never been dissapointed. The patties are equisite, rice and peas so beautifully seasoned and the jerk sauce great..rum ounch is powerful !

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 19, 2018

And it was wonderful! From the outside it looked like a bar but the food was very good. I hat meat pie as a starter and then grilled pork with jerk sauce, rice and fried plantain. Delicious!
It is a Jamaican family that runs the restaurant and on the inside they have some Bob Marley graffiti on the walls. Service was also quite good.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

First time I ate here in July it was amazing. Good food, seasoned well, plantains cooked just right, proper Jamaican— not some Nigerian fusion. I was in heaven.

Second time a month later in August it wasn’t good. My first time eating I found my happy place, however, now I was just sad and mad at the same time. Such a disappointment. Sauce was weak, no flavor— I didn’t even want to finish my food. In fact it’s still in the fridge.

Was the chef sick? Did the rum-punch confuse me tastebuds the first time? I don’t know but if my second visit had been like the first then I would have never visited this place again.

But I will give them one more try. If it’s good again, I’ll increase my rating, but if they mess up again, I’m done.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Simplicity is the beauty of Jamski Jamaican restaurant on Victoria Island in Lagos, Africa's largest megacity.
The food is world class and the hygienic environment is the best attraction for me.
The business lunch with the DECENTplatform's Ambassador for Africa remains unforgettable, because we enjoyed the food and drinks with reggae music playing without noise.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Jamski brings the taste of Jamaica to Lagos, with its mouth-watering selection of meals, patties and drinks made by Jamaican chefs. I had the pot roast, three different patties (on two visits) and tried my cousin's jerk chicken - I loved every bite. Its warm, welcoming owner (Emmanuel) and staff, together with its tropics/Reggae-inspired decor and iconography adds the perfect finishing touch to the chilled-out, island-life experience. Whether you want to hang out with friends and family or take a break from the stress of Lagos, this lovely establishment will satisfy your needs and your taste buds.

Date of visit: July 2018