Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Nike Art Centre
from US$85.00
More Info
All reviews four floors on display impressive collection beautiful paintings warm reception no pressure gallery owner for sale an amazing experience will visit again amazing place take pictures must visit place visiting lagos works mama madame
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This being my first time to Lagos, I had to make sure that I stopped by to view and experience the renowned art center -- and I was in for a treat! So many art pieces, all with such amazing stories and detail -- you will not be disappointed. I was so fortunate to meet Mrs. Nike -- a sweet gem she is! And not to mention her staff -- very warm and friendly! We were able to see the annex today as well and the wonderful Yemisi showed us around -- she was great! Definitely hoping to go back before my stay is over!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Rorenee
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Just a great experience to visit and peruse the artworks but mostly to meet the owner she is awesome. Definitely make it part of your stay in Lagos

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2018

My lovely Wife and I visited the Gallery in March and had such a wonderful time seeing different brilliant art works on display. We particularly enjoyed watching the paintings of African women.
Best part of our visit was our encounter with Mrs Nike, who was so warm towards us and talked to us as though we were friends from way back. Plus, she gave us a souvenir key-chain.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

A group of us are here from the US, UK and Russia for work & our local contact took us out for a fun day tour of Lagos. He knows Nike and we got to meet her and she had one of the gallery staff give us a private tour. It was an amazing experience and the visit was so informative. There are 4 levels of art from all different types of artists, including pieces by Nike, herself. Would recommend a visit here for anyone who is interested in international art.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Payed a visit to Nike art gallery in feb 2018 together with my mum, who was in Lagos for the first time. I have been many times before, and each time it amazes me, how vibrant and alive Nigerian art is...! Riot of its colors and the variety of different experimental techniques will not leave anyone indifferent. The exposition changes regularly, so you can always see lots of new paintings, bid works, sculptures and other art works, and all of them are for sale. Nike is often there herself, and one cannot wish for a more welcoming host! She truly is an inspiring woman, who does so much for Nigerian art, her community and her country! just recently she has open a guest house in Lekki, very close to the gallery itself. The concept is quite unique: guests are staying in the environment surrounded by art (pictures on the walls, Nigerian wooden curved furniture, basic curtains and beddings. Reasonably priced, and yet again - all the art pieces presented in the guest house are for sale.

Date of experience: February 2018