All reviews eko signature tex mex victoria island hotel complex pool side restaurants and bars great gym pool bar conference facilities nigeria ambience
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Eko Hotel main building and was quite shocked at the extent of poor maintenance of the hotel. I stayed in a room on the 4th floor. The case holding the key card that lights up the room falls off so you can’t keep the key card in the case. The import of this is that there won’t be light in your room as the key card cannot stay in its case.
Bathroom amenities were quite bare & poor. Bed sheets were clean though but room had no real attraction, just basic stuff.
I wouldn’t recommend the main building, the Signature is far better. Staff attitude is poor, they speak the local language to each other when they know the other party In front of them don’t understand the language.
Some staff training need to be conducted to ensure the hotel delivers value.
I left completely dissatisfied.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Thank Mafolayomi Oloy... F
Reviewed November 30, 2017

The hotel is huge and the personnel is helpfull. The rooms aren't quite new but are good. There's a bunch of restaurants and bars in it, including the pool one. I've tried the Mexican restaurant which is incredible. The gym is better than I thought. Breakfast is very good, with many options.

1  Thank Everton908
DannyKioup, General Manager at Eko Hotels & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Dear Everton908,

Many thanks for your review and your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Lagos with more proposals for your comfort and culinary pleasure.

With my best regards.

Danny Kioupouroglou

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I stayed there for 4 nights. It was awful. 1st day they gave me a room looking behind AC unit. It was not possible for me to sleep. 2nd day I request to change my room. It was okey for noise point of view but there was very bad smell. We stayed in big hotel building. The lobby was open type and the food was not suitable for foreigner. Following days we realized that there is also Eko signature building. It is better to stay and more comfortable.

Room Tip: Select only signature side
2  Thank Esat A
Reviewed November 7, 2017

This was my 1st visit to Eko Hotel & Suites, and i was expecting to be impressed... On check in i was stunned by the unfriendly nature of the receptionist, which unfortunately was not an exception but the norm for the rest of my stay from Oct 29th- Nov 3rd 2017. The toilet in room 2021 was constantly plagued with mites, the ceiling above the toilet bowl was always leaking, room service found it difficult to change used toiletries on a daily basis and they could not clean the soiled wood surfaces regularly..... The food served at the buffets were just ok but often repetitive.
The only thing i enjoyed was the ambiance !

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

It was a 4 days stay for the conference held by COWLSO (Committee of wives of Lagos State Officials) it was a refreshing time at the conference and relaxing time at the hotel. Cordial staff clean environment. Nice food also.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business