“Delicious!! ”

La Boulangerie de Paris
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Deli, French, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Boulangerie de Paris my group and I happy to assist you, we look forward to your early visit
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

We went here twice, once for a sandwhich to go and once for dessert. Both times very satisfied. The bread is so fresh and delicious and I had the chicken salad sandwhich and the second time the lemon tart.
Wow. A must try in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,107)

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Bought some sandwiches and pastries for a picnic outside and the food was very good, you can also eat in, very quaint

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

These guys had great danishes which i grabbed for the train ride. So large it took me the next day to finish it.
Plus a proper bagette with chicken, creme cheese & real salad!! Prices were very reasonable considering the quality of the pastry/bread. Would recommend anytime.

1  Thank Sail_Scarlett
Reviewed January 3, 2018

As soon as we exited the train station through the local market upon our arrival in Aguas Caliente I spotted the big sign of La Boulangerie de Paris across the street. As it was late and we had to look for our hotel, we decided to try it out the next day. I look for a French Patisiere or Boulangerie wherever I travel. It gives me comfort and it did the same for me here. The dessert, sandwiches, and coffees are very good. A great find. We got our picnic sandwiches here when we went to Machu Picchu the next morning.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

After our second day in Machupichu we came down hungry and tired, plus is was a rainy cold day. We couldn't decide what we wanted to eat, but definitely wanted something yummy. My travel buddy was looking for a good coffee since she had like three consecutive terrible ones, and that's how we found this place. They have awesome delicious desserts, good coffee (considering I come from a coffee country) and the quiche and other foods were really good too. Definitely recommend it.