“Fabulous Cheesecake!”

Cafe Con Pisco - Coffee & Bakery
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We grabbed something out of the display case facing the street on the spur of the moment to take back to our hotel, and were so glad we did! It was a cheesecake with a pomegranate glaze that was so good we ate it all up while walking. So delicious in fact that we're going to try making our own recipe once we get home!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Stopped for coffee, and snack. The carrot cake was good. Service so so. Their Wifi worked. Enjoyed my coffee, and cake.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

My wife at the time and I could not agree on a restaurant in Aguas Calientes the night before we were hiking Machu Picchu. Eventually we somehow settled on this place. I wish we hadn't. Something about the food didn't taste right. I got pretty sick that night and barely had the energy to go to the sight the next day. I really worried we were going to miss it altogether. The cafe staff seemed unprofessional and inattentive too. I would avoid this place.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Nice staff was the positive part here, on the negative side the food was not so good, it was not cheap we would not recommend it but all the area is a trap, so probably the other options aren't much better.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 3, 2015

This little restaurant is on the corner of the main square. It is more than a bakery, having several decent options for a light meal or lunch. Good coffee. Delicious cakes. Pleasant staff. The prices here were quite reasonable (Cerveza - beer - was 8 soles instead of 12 at a neighbouring restaurant). Check out their desserts for a mid-day treat. If you use a credit card they add 10% to the bill. I actually came back to this place to eat lunch after an afternoon snack visit the day before.

Date of visit: December 2015