All reviews the owner big servings own bathroom private room per night rooms are clean great view holy week tourist center my friend rice sumaguing cave bonfire house mountains hill clouds
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

The view is beautiful. You have a very nice view on the city and the mountains around. The room was simple but comfy and clean. Small bathroom (you basically take your shower over the toilet) but well... It's ok anyway! Shared bathroom were larger and clean. Walls are thin and unfortunately we had noisy neighbours !

The staff was not exactly nice with us. At first, the lady at the office (I guess the owner?) did not recognize us a few minutes after check-in when we came back to get the password for wifi. She answered me that they don't have wifi... When I had directly in front of me a paper saying they have wifi. I pointed that out and then she told me it was only for her costumers! The whole time I had in my hand their big wooden key sets! Anyway, after she realised her mistake she did not apologize.

At the restaurant the food is very good but again... Staff could be a bit more efficient! I've stopped counting the times where they ignore me or my boyfriend when we were directly in front of them!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank taylor11122
Reviewed August 8, 2016

We (mountaineers) decided to stay there for a day last August 07, 2016, the appearance of the house looks old, which is fine, but it also smells old which is totally not acceptable at all. They must also be very proud to have loose sockets or maybe they did it on purpose so guests can't use it, wise idea! The toilet bowl is broken, no wifi, and the water drips like a clogged faucet. If you're planning to ruin your vacation or any occasion, I suggest you stay at "Sagada Homestay' the joy breaker and fun wrecker.
And lastly, the receptionist doesn't know what "customer service" is, so might as well pack a lot of patience and a "biT*H face." I will never ever ever ever in forever stay here, nor recommend this place! Inferno of Sagada!!!

Room Tip: They don't have it!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
7  Thank Cris A
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Literally and figuratively a HOME in Mountain Province! A residential house HOMESTAY where you will be like a RELATIVE and a CLOSE FRIEND by the owner. A guest is treated like a colleague, friend or a relative by the owners. Located above the municipal hall, the location is perfect to view the entire central Sagada area (Poblacion)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Orlando Guiked A
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We wanted to eat out more often but the food in the restaurant is really good and fresh, we had to forego the long walk to other eating places in town. Loved the lechon kawali and the broccoli dishes. Lovely view in the restaurant deck.
Rooms were nice, with wooden interiors that’s enticing for staying in if you ever get too lazy to do the many outdoor activities Sagada has to offer (but seriously, don’t miss out on the hikes and great views outdoors!). Walls were thin though so i was privy on the next room tenants’ chats haha.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2016

...good location, shared toilets and showers were clean enough (though just us 4 in two rooms and one more couple on the floor for the duration of our stay), not pricey. We enjoyed our stay overall.Don't expect your room to be cleaned or linens changed for as long as you stay.
(+)

Shared the room with a little mouse, owner is not very welcoming or accommodating, expect a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at best- if you catch her on a good day, that is . (-)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends