“sour coffee”
Review of Prajitorul din Oz

Prajitorul din Oz
Ranked #12 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Iasi
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Why is your coffee sour? i am not a big expert but coffee should not be sour.
I have been drinking coffee from you place place for weeks now, i was hoping for an improving, but no, still sour.

At a firs search on google why is the coffee sour(because am not an expert) :
"If coffee is under extracted it will taste sour because the fruity acidity comes out first."

Right now i am drinking one of your coffee(double americano), beside being sour, this one is also rancid.
I am sorry, but right now,even an coffee from a Jukebox is better than this one than i am drinking.
I hope you improve.
If i am wrong and coffee should be sour, then i am sorry.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

This was a fun stop for me. They have jars and jars of coffee beans and loose teas from all over the world. The employee was very patient with me while I took pictures and asked questions.
There is no seating...just to go. Claimed to be the best around.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

After a long trip, me and my friends decided to make a pit stop in Iasi for a coffee, and found on the internet this coffee shop, so, we gave it a try, to boost our energy.
It's a small coffee shop, the design wants to place it with a Rome vibe, old books and custom cookies.
The barista was helpful, but the coffee was rather disappointing. The taste was good, creamy but not very flavored, and the coffee concentration was low, the strong factor of the coffee was very very mild, almost decaf, comparing it to Transylvanian coffee shops.
So, no real boost of energy for a fatigued traveler after only 1 coffee, but, it is a cute place to linger and maybe read a book

Reviewed August 20, 2017

You can choose which type of coffee you want or you can go with their special blend of 3 types of coffee. Free cookies :)

Reviewed January 16, 2017

Sunday i went to the ...OZ, to have a coffee with a friend...the night before i surfed the internet searching for a place to drink a really good cup of coffee and I saw this locations being recommended on a social network as a good place to just relax and enjoy good coffee, since they got coffee from all over the world. I admit that when I got there I just asked 4 a large coffee, but I really expected the bartender (barista) to ask me what kind do I want, if I wanted something special like...from a special country, or a special flavor...but I just got a simple cup with something dark in it. The coffee was good but nothing special, nothing to really add a PRINT, or...how should I put it...a trademark...their trademark. I would say the coffee was average and I really recommend they improve the service...maybe someone wants something a bit more spicy, a bit more tasty...more acid..I don't know...maybe they sould ask if you want a particular kind of coffee...that's what I'm saying.

1  Thank Gabriel C