“Good place with very nice and young people !”

Mamma Mia Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #19 of 230 Restaurants in Iasi
Price range: US$1 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Romanian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The friendly stuff with smile on the face
Good restaurant with a perfect food, traditional or international, even vegan.Good proces.Young clients.Always full what demonstrate the quality of food.
The best limonade I have drink and sweet dessert Congratulation.I wish I have this place in my town Timisoara. Sincerely I recommended !!!

RaduSarbu, Public Relations Manager at Mamma Mia Restaurant & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I used to eat at the restaurant and also ordered from the catering but from now on I will never eat something made by Mamma Mia. Although I heard before people complaining about the food, you don't realise this until you get food poisoned.

RaduSarbu, Public Relations Manager at Mamma Mia Restaurant & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please send us a email at office@mammamia.ro with you contact info and please allow us to contact you. We are glad to make your next visit a great one!
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2018

They have a great food, a good ambient, a nice restaurant, but also I could really say that in Iasi are places with greater food. They say that it's an italian restaurant, but I think they started as one and fallback to what's selling best nowadays.

In my point of view it's still a good place to order your food, but sometimes it looks like the expansion of them has damaged a little bit the quality during the years.

What I can appreciate and makes me come back each time, is the loyalty for the customers and they do their best to satisfy the client (it's always a better rather then a best).

A huge plus is the fact that they are a non stop restaurant.

RaduSarbu, Public Relations Manager at Mamma Mia Restaurant & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for review! We're happy to have you here any time!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

A great place with very friendly staff where you can serve a tasty meal in any part of the day, and breakfast is served with a free espresso.

RaduSarbu, Public Relations Manager at Mamma Mia Restaurant & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

If you are in iasi and you want to eat some spaghetti , this is the best place to go ! Good quality food and also awsome service from the team of Mr. Dodan . Good job boys :)