“Italian dinner with pizza”

Restaurant-pizzeria SAMBRA
Ranked #12 of 155 Restaurants in Budva
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

It was a time to have pizza during our travels and this was the place we picked. For starter we had bruschetta which was awesome. The pizzas were good and had plenty of fillings. We drank local wine and the total cost was 29 euros for two persons. I would recommend this place. The ambiance was great and service excellent! The only thing I wondered was why they had tv on in the terrace during the dinner hours.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this restaurant whilst exploring the Old Town and we were not disappointed. The pizza was fantastic - nice thin base, crispy crust and delicious toppings. Better than the pizza I had when I was in Rome.

The restaurant itself is tucked away down a little alleyway so, when we visited at least, it was very peaceful, away from the majority of touristy foot traffic you have through the rest of the Old Town. Our waiter was very attentive and didn't rush us to leave like a few of the places we visited whilst in Budva. Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I was there yesterday with my husband. Waiter was very friendly and helpful. No problem with changing the ingredients of the dish. Pizza was great! Dough was perfect and crunchy.
I highly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This is best restaurant in old town food is amazing. I had heavenly chiciken and its tastes as name suggest heavenly. Staff is friendly and ambient is cosy and pleasnt.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

some of the ingredients were good but cake was awful !!! hard not fresh just very poor quality the waiter didnt even react when we told him about the situation definitely dont go there

Aleksandar J, Owner at Restaurant-pizzeria SAMBRA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear quests, you should ask waiter before you order home made cake. It is dry cake, which name is lincer. We serve cake with ice cream and whipped cream to get complete taste.
if you don t like dry cake, you should order some another desert from our menu, like pancake, vulcano cake or apple cake.
Any way we are sincerely apologize for your an satisfaction and invite you to try some delicious cake from house.
Best regards,