“average”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Average food and service...live music in the evening time...if you want to have a coffee or a tea,it's a good place...nothing special...

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Second time eating here, not sure why we returned, first experience wasn't great either, probably the lack of any other half decent places in Budva. First time my boyfriend got a lasagne which was nice but barley warm and I got pork chops in mushroom sauce and fries, I actually really liked mine, creamy sauce and button mushrooms, nothing too fancy. Beer is small and expensive compared to other places. Second time we came here I got the same and I did notice I only got half the amount of pork I got the first time, but it was nice, my boyfriend got chicken with mixed grilled vegetables, extremely oily and chicken didnt even taste like chicken, no need for so much olive oil. Service was promt but just in general you get the message, they simply not care. I wouldn't recommend anyone ever coming to this country

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Chicken used in polo pozza pizza was tasteless. Capricciosa was good, pepperoni ok, but waiter doesn`t speak englisch, which was very inconvenient.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This was our first dinner in Budva. We decided to eat here, since it seemed like a popular place - we didn't have wifi so we did not check up on TripAdvisor first...
The meal was ok, we had Pasta Bolognese and an O Sole Mio pizza. The dishes tasted ok, the pizza was quite good.
The waitor however was not that into usual manners, he took our plates before everyone had finished... He didn't ask us if we wanted coffe or dessert after we were done eating either...

Summary: this is a nice place to sit and watch the busy street, but not for eating a dinner - lots of food, but just ordinary. The Mojito was really tasty, but for a price of 7€...

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend had ordered our food. After waiting for some time the order came, but was not what we ordered. I had chicken with grilled vegetables, only the vegetables were missing. My friend had chicken with honey sauce and nuts. But it didnt look like it at all, there was some sort of dough product in it, wich was not mentioned on the menu. We told the waiter that we had the wrong order, he ensured is it was the right order. After arguing for a moment he insisted that we had to pay the bill, even though we didnt eat any of it. I told him I would pay for the drinks and salad, because those were okay. In the end i payed for everything afterall... terrible experience, horrible service, rude waiters, save your money and dont eat here..

1  Thank Nynkefg