“Tasty”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We ate here last week and can only say how brilliant it was.The sea food platter for two people was amazing. Best sea food I have eaten for a long time. The staff made sure everything was right for us nothing was too much trouble. If you looking a nice place to eat and drink this is a must.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

This place is a little tricky to find, but worth it. I am not in any way exaggerating when I say that our lunch here was probably the best meal of my life. When you consider that it was difficult to find, our party had to sit at two different tables, and we were crammed in at that, this is really saying something. Get the bruschetta with anchovies, and please please try the octopus under the bell. (I've no idea what its proper name is, but that's how it is listed in the English menu.) You will never eat better.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

We share the fish platter - and OMG it was tasty! Also he gave us some local raki - always appreciated :) So cosy sitting under a bridge having some local wine. Reccomended!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Here I had the best shrimp 10 years ago and this year I visited again, and again I had the best fish of my life. It is absolutely amazing. The chef cooks with love, the meal is done with love and you can actually taste the difference. What a marvelous experience, it is not just food it is an experience in itself. Excellent, pure pleasure!

Reviewed 11 October 2015

The Seafood platter for 2 is a dream. The place is very small (3 tables inside, 3 tables out) and is extremely popular so best to get there early or late. We sat outside under the arch which is the perfect setting for a romantic meal. It is run by a husband and wife duo who provide a fantastic personal service which we tend not too find in the bigger restaurants. We sat down and were given a couple of shots of rakki, this was repeated at the end of our meal along with a basket of fruit and biscuits all of which were complimentary. If you are a seafood lover this is a must, i'm not sure about the other dishes as both times we ate there we couldn't look past the seafood platter for 2. AMAZING

1  Thank freethy