“Dinner for two ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I visited here a couples of nights ago. The restaurant was lovely we sat outside which was really nice the waiter had good knowledge of the menu and gave us some recommendations. I got the brusetta which was amazing and the speciality pasta, my partner got the fish pate and the tuna pasta. You could tell all the ingredients were fresh with the food being so tasty. The long down side was that after our main course the waiter didn't seem to bother with us, never offered us coffee etc other than that a nice restaurant in a good location.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We visited restaurant few days ago and we were fascinated with everything.. food, stuff and new look of the restaurant were amazing.. Best seafood in Montenegro especially octopus under the bell. MUST visit!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

This place changed name to Konoba Portun, it's renovated and has new meny. The cousine is same mediterranean, they prepare risotto, pasta, fish and seafood, meat (lamb chops, rump steak).. The house specialty is octopus under the bell (vegetables and octopus prepared in earthen vessel) and it's delicious. Recommend to visit!!!

1  Thank Vladimir M
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We ate here last week and can only say how brilliant it was.The sea food platter for two people was amazing. Best sea food I have eaten for a long time. The staff made sure everything was right for us nothing was too much trouble. If you looking a nice place to eat and drink this is a must.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

This place is a little tricky to find, but worth it. I am not in any way exaggerating when I say that our lunch here was probably the best meal of my life. When you consider that it was difficult to find, our party had to sit at two different tables, and we were crammed in at that, this is really saying something. Get the bruschetta with anchovies, and please please try the octopus under the bell. (I've no idea what its proper name is, but that's how it is listed in the English menu.) You will never eat better.