All reviews hotel restaurant quiet place swimming pool tivat kotor reception
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Well situated between Budva and Tivat in a quite neighborhood, free parking, good breakfast, clean and large rooms, helpful staff, easy to find.
We have stayed for two nights in our trip around Montenegro.
Prices was very reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I just came back from my stay at Hotel Aruba. Overall it was a nice and comfortable stay. The rooms and bathrooms are small but I already knew that before going so it wasn't a big deal for me. The rooms were cleaned every day and towels were changed. The air conditioning worked perfectly. The refrigerator could have been cooler and also did not have a freezer so I could not freeze my water to take it on the beach. The pool was nice and relaxing. But I did not like very much the system for ordering at the bar when you are at the pool. There is a phone where you can call the bar but the one time that i tried the lady misunderstood completely what I was asking. I asked for a macchiato and she came and cleaned some coca cola cans left by other guests. Needless to say my macchiato never came. The few dinners that I had at the hotel restaurant were excellent. The food is really tasty. My compliments to the cook. But also the same lady from the bar always messed up orders and never smiled to us. We always left a tip, I don't know what her problem was. The reception ladies were amazing. Always smiling, super polite and ready to help for everything. Breakfast was a disaster. Always the same thing, never changed and it was very dry, just some breads filled with cheese or mini wurstel. The last but nit the least, wi-fi in room 19 was catastrophic. No reception no connection. We would stay by the room door to catch a connection.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night while travelling and it was much nicer than expected. We enjoyed our dinner in the restaurant, had a great nights sleep in a comfortable room and a good breakfast was included. There was no time to use the pool unfortunately although we were told we could leave our luggage securely after checking out and stay as long as we liked. Staff were really helpful and friendly. I'd be happy to stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel between June 16-June 23, 2017. On my last day I wasn't feeling very well (too much sun) and when I packed I forgot some of my thing in a drawer: a hairdryier, an epilator, a tv streamer and my manicure set. They called me after I left and told me about it but unfortunately me and my husband we were already too far to come back. I asked them to send them back to me by post. Despite the fact that I have sent them several messages, it's been already more than one month since I checked-out and I have no news of my things yet. The only thing I received from the hotel's staff is expedite mesaages like "Don't worry! We will send your things asap!". The funny thing is that all the stuff I forgot there was worth more than our stay at the hotel. I am really disappointed. A total lack of professionalism....The hotel was nice and I really had a great time there, but the only thing I will remember over the years is this unfortunate event.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fischer S
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Went there with friends for lunch yesterday.
Waiter was so preoccupied with sweeping and cleaning that he forgot my order for a drink and had to be reminded.
Asked for lemon for my water which never came.
Food was just average and my seafood risotto just had some mussels which I think were not fresh.
The vitamin salad as described was not what we got.
Not impressed.