“Pizzeria?”

Ranked #60 of 174 Restaurants in Budva
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2017

I did not know it was a Pizzaria? I always had good local food there and the staff, like every place in Budva was excellent.
Do not eat pizza in Montenegro, they put ketchup and mayonaise on it. Local custom I guess, like we Germans have Mayonaise on fries, I love it, others find it disgusting, same with me having ketchup on a Pizza. All good, stick with seafood and the local diches like chivape and pleckavice and you will be fine

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

great find when you've just had your fill of the local food, though they have all the usuals if you want that too! thought the price was fine , not expensive as per photo, as a vegetarian i was glad to eat here! there was a guy starting to play music as we were finishing the wednesday night we were here too if that helps! can't say what he was like :)

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Well , the prices are high when you compare it to other places (where you get better service,meals and drinks)We didn't have to wait too long but it wasn't something what i imagined.When we asked the waiter where the toilet is he explained to us where it is and when we got there we realized that is a public toilet which you have to pay. I really don' t like the place without restrooms it's awfull.So I don' think i would go there again.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Comparing to other places in Becici, this one was one of the best. The cuisine is nice, good selection on a menu, and the best lemonade in town! The lemonade is a must, would come back there just for that) nice location as well

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. Ordered calzone and got folded and undercooked dough with grated cheese and ketchup on top. I thought that when I cut into it I would find something inside. Just a few scraps of cheap ham. Shockingly bad food.