Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jayamini D
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Peaceful Stay Value for Money

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 17, 2018via mobile
This is a mid range stay for a budget traveller. Good energy, fairly equipped room with all basic facilities like hot water, ac, fan etc. Friendly staff. Good food. Although you can find less costly places to eat outside, eating here, the cleanliness and adequate portions were assured. We recommend this place to a mid range budget traveller. It is value for money.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$67
4.4 km from Nilketha Villa Eco Hotel
View more hotels in Anuradhapura
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2017

This hotel was terrible. I happened to stay over 2 hrs and no one answered the phone. All of the gates were locked. Once I entered to the hotel they provided me a terrible room. That was not the one was in Agoda reservation page pictures.

Linen were terrible dirty and I am sure they have not changed those stuff. I happened to struggle to find a room until 3.45 am and I contacted Agoda US customer service during this period to complain these issues.

Following issues noted.

1. Terrible unhealthy accommodation.

2. Very poor customer service

3. Full of cockroaches.

Room tip: Please find different place
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank confsar
jayantha J, Manager at Nilketha Villa Eco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

I was advice by agoda.com as a special request by the client that they will be arriving between 5 pm to 6 pm on the day, which they arrived around 2 am. we close the gates at 12 mid night! he had our phone no's & why he didn't call us to inform that they are getting late to come! as soon as the guest came in he was arrogant & making all the things not good at the hotel & finding all mistakes! we offer them the very best what we had & he was not satisfied with any thing!

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I booked 3 rooms from this hotel and it's a sudden visit with family.Don't expect brand new rooms from this hotel as this is old hotel. Rooms are not clean and there are old furniture as well.Not worth money. Next time I don't go to this place and not recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SupunGunasekara
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I stayed with family. Rooms were ok, not super clean but it was a calm place , not much crowded. Entire building is bit old now, need renovation. They have a pool but unfortunately they close it after 6 o'Clock. If you request before 6 , they may allow you to use it after sunset. For us, they refused but a manager came there at right time. He allowed us to use the pool after 6 . Food is not available because of less visitors. You can go to nearby town to find some good eating places. Hot water , A/C and generator power available.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for two nights. On arrival I was very dubious about the hotel , it looked deserted and quite dingy. Our room was clean but in dire need of new linen and towels. We laughed as we had a Mickey Mouse bed cover ! Great view from our small balcony across the rice fields. The best thing was the staff , the pool and the food. We appeared to be about the only guests and our driver on leaving told us that the hotel owner is not keen on renovating as he is aged and in no need of $$. The garden is lovely and it's close to the sights for bike riding. All in all we enjoyed our stay due to the staff and their kindness. If you are looking for 4 star don't even consider this hotel .

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jayantha J, Front Office Manager at Nilketha Villa Eco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for you a Review p,ls come agent.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I went there with my wife and two kids. To start off the room was NOT ready at 1pm which is there check in time. This is even after paying advance payment to the bank. They gave me several calls regarding my stay even after I confirmed that we are coming. The manager/ owner was shouting at the staff really bad in front of us which is not good. We did not order from their "Resturant " cuz they don't have good options and I found the prices were too much for what they offer. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very spacious with a balcony. The ancient A/C was working. The bath room was clean and spacious with hot water. But the water flow was minimal. They have strict rules that you can't bring food from outside restaurants which too much I guess. Anyway the pool is very small and we did not try it out. They promised 4500 for the room charges but charged 5500. When asked the mangers said it can't be and the price is fixed at 5500. He never apologised for miscommunication. So we came back with mixed feelings. Well it's good place for a budget stay and don't expect anything more.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir / Madam Thank you four comment in respect of our hotel and staff. We wish you will be back to our little paradise when your next visit to come to our hotel.

Prasad