All reviews sea water beautiful garden ocean view ayurveda treatment guests staying hotel manager direct access cleaned daily true paradise an amazing beach very nice hotel the air conditioning standard room paradise beach delicious food special thanks beautiful place
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 2 days at this hotel. My first room was a standard room which is a row of attached rooms and the nicer rooms are bungalows. The room and bathroom were huge but the air conditioning didn’t work. They were pretty full so they gave me a bungalow for 1 night at no extra charge. I loved the bungalow and paid the extra to spend another night there. The grounds are very spacious with beautiful, mature plants; really beautiful. There are 2 pools. I tried to get a pool towel in the morning and “they were being washed” and it was almost noon before I got one. If I stayed here longer I’d either bring a nice pool towel or borrow one and keep it the whole time. There is a beautiful essentially private beach as well. The hotel is a ways out of town thought there are plenty of tuk tuks. I would stay there again but in the nicer bungalows.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Over60Countries
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Me and my wife stayed here from 05.11.17 to 18.11.17 and like everything - hotel garden keeping in very good order, large enough and has many interesting plants and animals. Beach at see side is clean and beautiful, two swimming pulls filled with ocean water useful when storming. Staff is very accurate and kindly, special thanks to hotel manager, who helps us many times and to cook for tasty kitchen, especially grill dishes.

Can recommend for family vacations.

Room tip: Room 5 has excellent ocean view, room 22 (we stayed) has good ocean view, not far from pool and beach.
Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017

This property set up to be a high end holiday resort at the time of inception has lost its glamour and appeal over the years but still worth trying. Location is one of a kind. I have not been to another location as this, anywhere in the world. Chalets spread over a vast landscape full of greenery. We felt like we are at our own holiday bungalow at a private estate. View is amazing. Deep blue water of the Indian ocean was seen directly through the window from our bed. Chalet was large enough for our kids to play around and feel at home. The beach with golden sand is amazing. Being a local, I have traveled around the country but had never come across such a quiet, clean and pristine beach. All meals we had at this hotel was great and very reasonably priced. Restaurant staff was very knowledgeable, well experienced and did everything they could to comfort us. They also showed great extent of tolerance to our kids. Manager of the hotel is down to earth and worked with his team to provide all possible comforts to his guests.

Room tip: Select an ocean view chalet
Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Chamidissa
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Only guests staying here in early July. Beautiful location with two pools and the beach below.

+ large breakfast, spacious 2 room cabin, pools, friendly staff, good shower, fridge, beach views from cabin
- price of meals ($10US for fried rice so we never ate anything but breakfast), distance to other open restaurants for dinner, indifferent management

Best thing was little shack restaurant down on the beach that was open during the day -Ranlakshmi Paradise Beach

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Lundon2012
Reviewed August 28, 2017

From the moment we stepped foot into Eva Lanka Hotel we were treated like royalty. The staff, led by Paolo and Manju were professional, helpful and nothing was too much to ask. The grounds were beautifully maintained and the rooms were simple, dreamy but fitted the vibe of Eva Lanka to a tee.
In terms of a wedding venue - we could not have asked for anything more. A special shout out to Percy who makes a mean Mojito!

Thanks again for making such a special event even more memorable thanks to your efforts!

Date of stay: August 2017