“Absolutely best meal in Bocas”
Review of La Casbah

La Casbah
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Isla Colon
Cuisines: African, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner tonight at La Casbah. Absolutely best meal I've had in Bocas. Great atmosphere and awesome service.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a restaurant that was recommended to us and for good reason.

The food is very good. It does have a Mediterranean vibe and cuisine and is a place very likely a favorite among locals as well as tourists.

My wife has a ceviche she said is among the best she ever tasted. I had a shrimp dish with a citrus flavoring that was delicious - with lovely herbal traces. Our daughter had a local, fleshy fish with a basil cream sauce that she relished.

The wines and cocktails were average.

But the service was attentive yet low key and it was easy to relax into dinner and enjoy quiet conversation without competing with music.

Altogether a very nice evening located just a bit off the water - a nice change of neighborhood venue.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Excellent, the food is tasty, economic and the nice people that served me gave good attention! What I ordered was served to my table immediately. You will definitely want to go back and try more of this real mediterranean food!

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service small intimate atmosphere. Good drinks prices reasonable for what you get. We enjoyed the seafood specials and seafood ravioli appetizers. A fine choice while in Bocas.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I had the Curry chicken and it was well cooked and just the right amount of spice. My wife had the Marsala Steak and it was perfect. After copious amounts of seafood it was a nice change.