“You gotta try the Gyozas”
Review of Raw Fusion

Raw Fusion
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Bocas Town
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Oceanfront, Breezy Lounge, Serving Bocas Freshest Seafood in the Coolest Spot
Reviewed January 12, 2018

If you are in bocas surfing all day as it gets there!! you need to try the pork Gyozas after a full day os Surf!! yummy yummy.... great atmosphere, excellent music sometimes they have live djs! definitely a place to visit in bocas del toro!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Really good Japanese restaurant, I went for the New Year's Eve and was a great choice. We had some sushi and then a plate of sweet n spice chicken that was outstanding. It is not an expensive restaurant, I spent about 23us.
The only thing was that the waiting was too long, might had been because of the date.
Anyway, it's a great choice for eating good jap food in Colon island.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2017

I was surprised to see a sushi restaurant here but it was very good. A smaller selection of your standard rolls and a few other items (poke bowls etc) I would eat here but rolls were between $8-$11 each while at home I am used to seeing prices in the range of $3-$4. If you expect that you will be fine.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

everyone got their food except for me. ordered twice and got a cheap excuse for not receiving it. lame

Reviewed December 26, 2017

The only thing I didn’t love about Bocas del Toro is the food. For the most part it’s mediocre at best and it’s always expensive. Raw Fusion was one of the only good meals we had during our stay. I am from LA and a sushi fanatic and especially after our prior meals in Bocas I had very low expectations for the sushi here but this was actually quite good. Definitely recommend thiis more highly than most other restaurants on Isla Colon.