We stayed at Red Frog Beach Resort for a week and enjoyed every minute. The setting is beautiful, remote and uncrowded. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The Point restaurant on site was a pleasant surprise with a varied, tasty and innovative menu. Wait staff made the time special and fun. Roads are a bit rustic , but the transport service was timely and convenient. Private pool at the villa was awesome if we did not want to go to the beach. New pool and restaurant area at the beach is opening very soon and will be a nice addition. Water taxis take you to Bocas Town for shopping and restaurants. Adds a bit to the cost but they were a fun adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas, rooms and Jungle Lodges to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle. Awarded at Panama's most beautiful beach and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro