1,459 results
All reviewsjanakpuri west metro stationexecutive floordistrict centrewest delhihuge lobbyindian restaurantcoffee shopdelhi trafficbusiness hotelhiltonambiencemragra
Reviewed May 13, 2011

My partner and I travelled to Delhi having booked into this hotel for a 3 night stay. The name "Hilton" just speaks for itself. From the time we booked in at reception to the time we booked out, we were pampered with the service. It was beyond exceptional. The room was spacious and very clean. There were a selection of restaurants withing the hotel that served mouthwatering food. We always ended up in the one by the lobby which was excellent for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Staff in the restaurant were very courteous and made sure that we were enjoying our food. The ambience of the hotel was beyond imagination. A worthwhile stay in a busy city. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hotfuzz69
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi Janakpuri.

I was glad to hear that you and your partner felt that the hotel lived up to the brand that we are synonomous as and that you felt well taken care of and pampared. Your positive comments will go a long way to encourage and motivate my team.

Thank you once again for your patronage look forward to welcoming both of you back to the hotel.

Reviewed April 30, 2011

I went for a Business trip its a pleasent stay after a long tiring business meetings.
We have stayed at many hotels over the years, often luxury ones with impeccable details and fantastic designs. Price-wise Hilton is on par with these better-class hotels.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ravisingh_11
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi Janakpuri.

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri was enjoyable. We understand the importance of a hassel free stay on Business trips and will continue to do our best to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable experience.

Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. We hope to be of service to you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

Ideal after a long flight-very comfortable, quiet rooms and attentive, charming staff. I enjoyed the large, clean pool. Meals were excellent too. We used the metro which was very cheap -19 rupees each to the central station for our onward journey. Bit far out for visiting Delhi but ideal for our first and last night of our visit to India. Felt very well looked after and slept so well in the most confortable beds of our stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Hiltonjanakpuri, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the services provided by the hotel and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.

Reviewed April 25, 2011

I make frequent business trips to India and mostly in major cities like Mumbai and Delhi. The last trip to Delhi I stayed at the impressive Hilton Garden Inn. Being a Hilton Honors member my first choice was to check out Hilton Janakpuri this trip.

Overall surprisingly I preferred Garden Inn even though it is a single category hotel and has some weakness.

Lets start with the good stuff. In Hilton fashion, check in was smooth was given an upgrade to Executive Floor and the room was reasonably large and had all the business amenities. Internet connection was complimentary for Executive Floor guest and speed was good and connectivity both wired and wireless was easy. The Executive Lounge was basic but comfortable. The Gym was well equipped but again basic. The pool seemed ok but the surrounding is barren and does not look very inviting.

The not so good will be the restaurants. The cafe seems to be located in a odd corner. At the side actually and smallish. Normally this would be the centerpiece of the hotel but to me it seem like a after thought. The service there is not good and needs improvement. was not given a menu when I sat down as they claimed that they have ran out. This is a first for me. Also the waiters and few of them keep coming up to me to ask me same questions.

For me I have mixed feeling for this hotel. I think it is an ok business class hotel. Everything works. It just that it did not impress me. If you get good competitive rates then I will recommend it. But if you can get a better business class deal you may want to give this a skip.

I believe there is a staff training problem in the hotel and also the upkeep of the hotel which is not old is very poor either because the materials used were cheap quality or the maintenance of it was rough or both. The lift area is the worse. For a 5 star hotel /Hilton class hotel, having scratched stainless steel lift doors and scratched plastic lift floor indicators plates also are not on. These may be minor grouses but it does put me off when the Hilton brand is in play.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your valuable feedback regarding your your recent stay at our hotel. I was glad to hear that your stay in one of our Executive rooms was to your satisfaction.

To address some of your points on our all day dini9n restaurant, I would like to assure you that the restaurant was not an after thought and has been very well planned. The reason the cafe is not in the centre of the lobby is because the architect wanted to promote the granduer of the island check in counter.

What was concerning however was your comment on the standard of service at Twenty-9 our all day dining restaurant. Please be assured that this has been taken up with the relevant Department head. I would like to assure you that although we are a large hotel operation, guest satisfaction is a high priority for us, an area that we repeatedly train on and follow up, in an effort to sustain a high level of service throughout the hotel and allow travellers such as yourself, to have a pleasant but also productive and hustle free stay.

Reviewed April 24, 2011

The spa is really good here . Offering sweeping city or pool views, well-furnished rooms at come with 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs and ergonomic work spaces. Marble bathrooms feature a bathtub and rain showers.

I really enjoyed the sauna and steam baths after a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. service and staff is really very good.

Almost i had may choice of food in restorants Chinese, Italian and Mediterranean dishes.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Hiltonjanakpuri, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2011

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.

I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the services provided by the hotel specially the Spa and Steam room. I would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience and assure you that these will certainly go a long way to encourage and motivate our Team. It is always reassuring to learn that our efforts are being noted by those whom we count on the most, "our guests".