US$151
US$93
US$122
US$109
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$225
US$115
  • Pool
US$128
US$80
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$141
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$80
US$42
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$185
US$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$109
US$288
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$30
Priceline
1,435 results
All reviewsjanakpuri west metro stationexecutive floordistrict centrewest delhihuge lobbyindian restaurantcoffee shopdelhi trafficbusiness hotelhiltonambiencemragra
Reviewed June 12, 2012

After an overnight flight from the UK, a recognisable brand was a welcome start to our tour. Check in was smooth but of all the hotels we stayed in, Hilton were the only ones who insisted on taking a credit card imprint. In India?? I don't think so! A travel money Mastercard was offered and accepted, albeit begrudgingly.

Room, meals all as expected, a slight service glitch at dinner but dealt with to our complete satisfaction and more than made up for at breakfast.

The shopping mall just outside the gates gave a taste of things to come during the tour and is a good introduction to the Indian culture. Metro Station also just outside the gates making access to the City Centre quick and easy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David H
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri and hope you will give us another try on your next trip to Delhi.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

For my first time to India, I was glad to be met with an India welcome, and at the same time comforted by the familiar Hilton brand and service. The hotel exceeded my expectations and the customer service was Hilton at its best! The restaurants were not bad, evening meals were expensive, and the staff was a little slow in clearing tables and taking orders, but I was not in a hurry. My bill came with a survey, and I filled it out and returned it with my payment. The floor manager came over right away to apologize and let me know he would take care of the issue, and he did, I did not have slow serve the rest of the time I was there. The breakfast buffet was good, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Granted it was not a typical American breakfast (but then again I am in India and would not expect them to), they did have some favorites from home. The Spa was beyond the best, it was one of the best I have had in a long time. I had a single king size bedroom, and I felt like I was staying in the presidential suite. My bathtub was big and deep enough to swim in, not to mention the walls were glass and you could see into the bedroom from the tub (which meant you could watch TV. while soaking in the tub). If you are adventurous enough to step outside the oasis of the Hilton compound, the subway and a mall are right by the gate. We were with a tour group, so we did not have time to explore our surroundings. If you have never been to India, Delhi is very metropolitan, and fast paced. Hilton was an oasis from all the hustle and bustle. I would stay here again when I come back to India.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cindyg_69ada
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri and especially the service offered at Spa. We aim to sustain a high level of service throughout the hotel and allow travellers such as you, to have a pleasant and hustle free stay.

Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri and we look forward to your longer stay with us on your next trip to Delhi.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

When you visit Hilton, do not miss eating out at the CHYNNA GOLD restaurant. Good ambience, good food and nice service.

Seemingly they had a change in the Chef team and the cuisine is delectably tasty an looks authentic Chinese now.

Try the Clay Pot vegetables and the Blueberry cheesecake to finish it off.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank RPSKohli
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for sharing your experience at Chynna Gold. I am glad to know that you were happy with food and service offered and have shared your positive feedback with our Chef.

We truly appreciate your recommendation of Chynna Gold and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

pathetic service and casual approach of the staff is something one can expect once you check into this hotel. contrary to the other Hilton hotels i have stayed in this one completely comes the last. with dying plants in the room giving the feel of unfreshness to keeping the bath accessories for a single person for a double occupancy (one towel, one bath robe, one pair of room slippers, one soap etc.)
many more complaints but would restrict myself here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank whyrobby

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you so much for providing all necessary details.

Please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience this may have caused. Would like to assure you that this is not indicative of the standards that the hotel maintains and the issue has been highlighted to the concerned departments so that corrective measures can be taken.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

This hotel was the 1st of 5 hotels on our excursion throughout India. It was nice to go to a familiar brand like HIlton. The decor matched Hilton's style, but service was not of the Hilton caliber.

The appointed areas were clean: bedrooms, hallways, and lobbies. I was disappointed with the selection of restaurants and food. Starting with dinner, the restaurants offered Italian and Asian fare at high prices which hold you hostage unless you dare go past the hotel guards to go out into the city center to get food. The breakfast buffet did not have a good balance of Indian and American fare there was a 70/30 ratio. Also service during buffet was lacking we had to wait to be seated, get juice, and have our plates cleared.

As a Hilton Honors member I was not acknowledged at the front desk after showing my card.

Overall the hotel stay was good and it was nice to see a familiar brand away from home. The food service could use some improvement.

Room Tip: Go into the market to get food cheaper. They have McDonald's, KFC, and Pizza Hut. It is not easy to get to so ask merchants in international stores for directions.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Treisha G

Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

Your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us is highly appreciated and the time taken to provide me with these details is of utmost importance to us. Your constructive observation will be shared with our team and I am certain will be of great help to us.

Thank you once again for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to Delhi.