“Luxury "Looking" Hotel with Potential”
Review of Piccadily Hotel

Piccadily Hotel
Ranked #335 of 777 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Hotel is beautifully set up and layered with culture and warm reception staff.
Rooms lack facilities and shower pressure is extremely low. Foul smell does exist from water in bathrooms however, did not really impact our stay. Comfy beds, great views.

Location is superb, metro station is directly next to the hotel. Safe and A/C available withing the speed trains.

Wide breakfast buffet area however lacked several basics, like shortages of milk for cereals, sugar cutlery and bottled water.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C Noise
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DrSingh5
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time & reaching out to write your review of The Piccadily, New Delhi and highlighting the areas that need improvement.

I am very pleased to read that you were able to enjoy the amenities and facilities offered throughout the hotel making for a pleasant experience but unfortunately we could not live up to your expectations in certain areas. It is from feedback like yours that we learn and grow. Please be assured that we are in a continuous process of refurbishment and maintenance of our hotel.

Your feedback is important to us, and we would surely work on all the areas which you have mentioned. We assure you a better experience on your next visit and look forward to welcome you back to the Hotel.

jayesh.borkar@piccadilyhotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,272)

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Best stay in hotel.. I want to thanks Piccadilly team to welcome me and my family so well. I felt so overwhelmed whenever I visit this hotel with family or a business stay. I want to seriously thank front office team, health club team and the cleanliness of the hotel I experienced this time and whenever I visit here. A great place to stay for every family and friends.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

I'd like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation about our services and facilities. We strive hard to deliver an exceptional experience to all our guests and your review is the perfect validation of the same. The entire team is delighted to receive your feedback on service and grateful to you for acknowledging their efforts.

I hope you will continue to patronize us and also recommend us to your friends and family. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Comfortable and pleasant stay :

Ms. Pratibha and Mr. Ravindra was very caring and one of the most humble person I met. Great sense of humor. The whole stay felt like I was at second home. I want to thank them for an amazing job they have done..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you were happy with the hospitality offered by our Team Members at the Front desk ( Ms. Pratibha and Mr. Ravindra) and have shared your feedback with them as feedback such as yours motivate them to achieve higher standards of service. It is our goal to ensure all our guests leave with happy memories of their stay and your feedback is a validation of the same.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2017

They have a variety of restaurants offering multi cuisine food. The menu is elaborate with decent pricing. The taste however requires some enhancements.

We ordered a few starters through room service, which I must say was quick to deliver. The food was served quickly by staff who were helpful and had a very friendly attitude.

It has a huge lobby with interiors that are ok. The rooms need renovation as well as an up gradation in the amenities provided.

Overall, the experience was nice!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read that you liked the offerings at our Restaurants and have also shared your feedback with our Executive Chef for taste enhancement. It is from feedback alike yours that we learn and grow.

The experience at Piccadily is incomplete without our team who has been trained to provide friendly, attentive and prompt service and pay attention to the smallest details.

The entire In-room dining team is delighted to receive your feedback on service and grateful to you for acknowledging their efforts.

I hope you will continue to patronize us and recommend us to your friends and family. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The Piccadilly hotel is supposed to be a 5 star hotel. There are Too many staff or maybe too many bosses doing very little. Trying to request something at the front desk can take up to an hour on a good day. Patience is a virtue. Hotel clean. But restaurant menu all over the place. Not the best food I have eaten in India. Pool lovely but under utilized. Had it to myself most days only had to share it with the local bird life. Would I stay here again ? Maybe or maybe not.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Went to coffee shop - 29 at lobby level, the staff attitude & waiters were good and attentive.

The overall ambiance, setup of the place was good, it was vibrant & lot of people around dining at the restaurant. Neat & clean all around.

However the food taste could have been little more better & should have be eye appealing & catchy. We ordered mocktails which were really nice.

Will Definitely Recommend this place to more people.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time & reaching out to write your review for Piccadily Janakpuri, New Delhi and sharing constructive feedback for areas that need enhancements.

I am very pleased to read that you were able to enjoy the amenities and facilities offered throughout the hotel making for a pleasant experience but unfortunately we could not live up to your expectations in terms of food taste and eye appeal at Twenty9 our All day dining destination.

It is from feedback alike yours that we learn and grow. Your feedback is important to us, and we would surely work on all the areas which you have mentioned.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is a spanking new hotel in West Delhi that has been devoid of any decent hotels until now. It is not too far from the airport, but for South and Central Delhi, it can be very inconvenient. It is a typical modern Hilton. Attended a function there. Had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.