US$112
US$93
Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$156
US$115
  • Pool
US$128
US$80
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$122
US$94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$141
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$80
US$42
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$185
US$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$288
US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$28
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$110
US$98
1,435 results
All reviewsjanakpuri west metro stationexecutive floordistrict centrewest delhihuge lobbyindian restaurantcoffee shopdelhi trafficbusiness hotelhiltonambiencemragra
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Welcome on entry, security staff, just lovely, really helpful. Reception staff lovely. Rooms, a little dated, but clean. Good size room, and a lovely comfy bed.
Restaurant lovely, breakfast and dinner, great selection and staff could not be more helpful.
Would recommend, for price, great. A great first night experience in India.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jnpage05
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

I'd like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation about our services and facilities. We strive hard to deliver an exceptional experience to all our guests and your review is the perfect validation of the same. The entire team is delighted to receive your feedback on service and grateful to you for acknowledging their efforts.

Please be assured that we are in a continuous process of refurbishment and maintenance of our hotel.

I hope you will continue to patronize us and recommend us to your family and friends. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

We moved from another hotel to the Piccadilly purely for location reasons. We met the sales woman who told us a ridiculous rate for a deluxe suite (biggest room they have) after I looked online it was on their website for half the price. In the end got it for the cheaper rate as we were going to stay for 2.5 weeks.
Took over an hour to check in and gave us the wrong room. After getting in the right room we noticed there was no internet. Was told the internet was out that day and would be back later. That evening still not back. After complaining the next day to management they told us that it had been out for 7 days! The sales woman knew we needed internet and happily told us yes it's working fine. So we were repeatedly lied to.

The hotel doesn't give free water everyday. The hotel also doesn't allow any food or drink in from outside, Bags are checked on entry.

General service isn't good. For a hotel that considers itself 5* it doesn't tick most of the boxes. The waiters at breakfast are not attentive, wasn't offered tea or coffee and when we did order it took over 25 min. The evening meal in the 29 restaurant was better service but found a hair in my biryani, the waiter wasn't apologetic in the least and just took the biryani and bought me out the wrong one. Attention to detail is missing.

About the rooms. We had the Deluxe Suite. The rooms are clean but dated. The fridge and the hairdryer wasn't working. They don't have a turn down service.

Transport
The location is good and in the hustle and bustle and the metro station is just outside. Plenty of rickshaws around.
I would be careful ordering a taxi from the concierge as he will charge extra as he takes commission from the taxi man. (Taxi man told us)

In the end we decided to leave and go back to the original hotel we booked which was 10times better.

2  Thank BV_07
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

My experience started right from the moment i entered the lobby, they are very rigid with baseless requirements and the room service was terrible.
I was first given a room on the 10th floor n when i tried contacting the reception there was no response that lead me to walk down to speak to them everytime i needed something. Whoever intried to contact from the landline was not responding
The rooms stink of that dingy smell.
Also the room quality is of a 2 star hotel.
This definitely was my first and last stay at this hotel as that was my worst nightmare

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Please allow us to express our regrets for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at The Piccadily, New Delhi. Your review has definitely left us very concerned.

Please do send me your contact details at jayesh.borkar@piccadilyhotels.com for me to personally get in touch with you and have the matter addressed. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

excellent place to stay and dine.we had lunch on 19 august and breakfast on 20 august and the captain Deepak Yadav along with Nikhil Dharvesh Kundan Ranjeet Naveen were excellent in their services and mannerisms.i m a regular visitor here and would love to keep coming .the pool is good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

I hope you will continue to patronize us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited about a week back, the reception staff was co operative and did his best to check us in but another traveler pestering him to attend a phone call to get something done against me hotel policy. The staff handled in a good way. Upgraded my room for the wait. I feel some more training shall assist in dealing with these situations.

The restaurant needs some good training waiters as one person was not willing to serve something on the table for some while for others was available. Anyway my table was later attended by another staff once I showed him my displeasure.( I don't want to name the staff).

Place is well connected by metro and has a good market adjoining which gives taste if Delhi and shopping.

A good place for a stay over but I feel more improvement can be done.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Piccadily2015, Front Office Manager at Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor highlighting the areas that made your stay enjoyable as well as the areas that need improvement.

Unfortunately we could not live up to your expectations in certain areas. Your feedbacks have been shared with the concerned departments and please be rest assured that we have already started working on it.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience faced. I have taken your feedback with utmost seriousness with the concerned Head of Department for counseling and training of our employees.

It is from feedback like yours that we learn and grow.

Your feedback is important to us, and we would surely work on all the areas which you have mentioned.

We assure you a better experience on your next visit and look forward to welcome you back to the Hotel.

Warm Regards