See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2015

The hotel is located in a very good place. The entrance makes you feel that OH no ! is it my type of good hotel. But when I entered the lobby , I felt ... how can i stay for 4 days. As I checked in , the room was good. I stayed for 5 days and the end of it .......What a WONDERFUL place. Not to mention the hospitality , the complimentary breakfast , free wi-fi , the punctuality . I got a wake up call at 230 am as I had to catch my early morning flight . I would suggest a YES for all solo people ......

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2015

I am giving five star to this hotel only because i got huge discount while booking this hotel and in this range including free WiFi and breakfast this was best hotel for value for money.

Rooms was clean. Staff was good. I forgot my one photo frame in my room and they kept it safe. Food was tasty as well.

If you want quite rooms then please ask for 3rd floor rooms because rooms on 1st and 2nd floor are noisy and you can easily hear traffic noise. The A.C . on reception does't work so don't be there for much time.

If you are paying two and half thousand and above then you can go with better options.

Room Tip: Rooms on 3rd floor are better.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ATP332
Reviewed July 23, 2015

Sorry, but this is the most terrible "hotel" in India. It's very dirty, it's expensive, staff are stealing money from tourist rooms. Some rooms are without windows! Don't belive to pictures wich you can see here or booking.com, or elsewhere! You can view real pictures from this hotel in attachment...

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank John K
Reviewed November 19, 2014

At times due to certain circumstances, we have to stay at places we would never usually stay. Again, we chose this hotel as it was close to a particular venue and my other friends were staying there too. Veer Palace is an average hotel, you cannot expect much. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were given a room just next to the reception. We were very tired that day and just wanted to get some rest. However the staff at the reception was very noisy and we could hear every bit of their conversation, till late in the night. The room was facing the main road and the noise of the traffic was very loud. The linen was not that great, you can expect holes in the bed sheets and towels. The air conditioner was in working condition (thank God for that). Not much can be said about the complimentary breakfast, just average and the place where it is served is pathetic. We had ordered for lunch and dinner and on both occasions the food was very good.
We got a huge discount on the tariff, so for that price and in that area, I think Veer Palace was good enough.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the main road are very noisy, choose the other rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank SecbadRoadie
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Frankly speaking property is good but service really disappointed me .. Staff working there very slow , No internet access in every room and they say router is is slow ..

Food on the other hand tastes good but expensive.
Soo. Averagee

Room Tip: Choose room on back of the hotel
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo