“Excellent service.”
Review of Delhi Magic

Delhi Magic
Ranked #77 of 692 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Like all popular tourist destinations Delhi has its share of cookie-cutter tours. But if you prefer something more insightful and interesting, take a look at Delhi Magic tours. These tours have been designed by people with a deep understanding of India’s history, culture, cuisine and quirks. We’ll show you the city’s grand monuments and attractions, but we’ll also show you the ‘real’ Delhi – its people, its religions, its streets and bazaars
Reviewed April 4, 2018

What an exceptional company to have been associated with. Organising a holiday from another country can be so tricky, but not with Delhi Magic. From the first to the last person I was in contact with, were helpful. I would like to thank you all for the excellent service that I have received. A special mention to Ranjeet for sorting out the hotel issue in Vrindavan. And to Gaurav and Shobna for answering my many questions and changing of itinerary. The Drivers and Guide's were also so professional in their respective roles. You guys are all awesome. My trip to India was hassle free, especially since I was travelling with my 11 year old son. Being Indian born out of India, with your suggestions and well planned Dossier, I felt right at home.
Really enjoyed the Delhi by Metro tour, into Old Delhi.

Many Thanks again for excellent service delivery. I will be definitely using your services again and will refer your company to family and friends.

Well done to Deepa and her team.

4  Thank sashniem2016
Deepa_Krishnan, Owner at Delhi Magic, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you so much Sashnie! I am delighted you could see the Ganges, and that too with your 11-year old. It is good for young people of Indian origin to connect with India particularly when they are living far away...

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"always on time"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed March 20, 2018

I recently used Delhi Magic to organize an 8-day trip in India. During this trip, my group and I spent 3 days in Kerala and 5 days doing the Golden Triangle route (Jaipur, Agra, New Delhi). In Kerala we toured Kochi and Munnar. Some highlights were the houseboat cruise in Kochi and hiking at a tea plantation in Munnar.

Delhi Magic was very professional, timely and responsive. All the drivers and guides were amazing. We especially loved Shafali, our guide for the Taj Mahal! She was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and great at taking photos! Haha

Shafali was so pleasant and patient, and explained the history of the Taj Mahal very well. My friends and I had an amazing time in India and attribute most of it to the amazing work Delhi Magic did in planning the trip for us. I definitely recommend using this company if you’re traveling to India!! Thanks!

2  Thank Kaila S
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We joined a cruise with 3 days at India with ports at Mumbai and leaving India at Goa where we really want to squeeze in Taj Mahal as part of the visit. Magic Tour Team made this happen!!! We arranged the whole thing via emails and even time difference between country, we always get response back within the next day. The driver and tour guide are all very friendly, fluent in English and always way on time. They will work around your needs and will go distance exceeding your expectation. Our guide Rahul and driver Prem at Agra are the duo dynamics!!! They know we only have limited time and catching a flight out to Goa so arrange both Taj and Agra Fort visits so preciously that you don’t miss out any highlights. Rahul even show us and help taken some very nice pictures, so not only knowledgeable about the sites but also great tips on picture locations.
Our best taste and tour of India!

2  Thank Tik W
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Delhi Magic is a very original concept, bringing kids from schools and colleges to serve as tour guides. It's a nice way to give back. We had an amazing experience walking new and old Delhi with our guide Jitender (Jitu). A very nice and fun kid, very eager to show his city and to tell all the stories about the places we visited. He took very good care of us, very attentive and knowledgable. It was an awesome experience getting to know this great city for the first time. Jitu made it a lot easier and fun. We plan to take other tours of the city they offer. Totally recommended

1  Thank Ricardo G