“A STORY OF BETRAYAL”
Review of Hotel Delhi Pride

Hotel Delhi Pride
Ranked #387 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Booked this Hotel for a group of 29 pax. On arrival they gave us another inferior hotel declaring that this hotel is full. Our confirmation and advance paid are considered as lines drawn on water.They gave us Danish residency - which is the dirtiest, substandard dwelling we ever stayed. The Delhi Pride Management washed off their hands putting us in deep trouble in front of the Group. It wa son 9/10th Of sept 2017, booking of NEW BUTTERFLY HOLIDAYS, Kochi.
We came to know that almost all hotels in Karol bagh betray the clients. So, my fellow tour operators in Kerala, Never use hotels at Karol bagh.
We are taking the matter up with court of justice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank newbutterflyholidays
hoteldelhipride, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We are extremely sorry for the issues you have had. It was a clerical mistake as one of our staff has mentioned your booking on the wrong date so this is why issue is been raised.

We apologize for the same and would like to make you sure that this will never happen again.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My second visit to the hotel. Had given a shorter room becos of short duration of stay.
The rooms are unhygienic especially the bathrooms and the towels are all soiled.
Thought they will improve but the same.
Client handling are also not smooth. Staffs are also arrogant and we did not enjoy the stay.
Don recommend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rakesh K

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay st Hotel Delhi Pride. We are extremely sorry for all the inconvenience and promise you that on your next visit you will not have any of these issues.

We have upgraded all the rooms so on your next visit you will be having pleasent stay with us. On your next visit please meet me (Dheeraj Kmar) for any issues.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Delhi Pride.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

It was an excellent hotel. I came here to attend my cousin marriage. And we booked this hotel for our stay. I was happy with my decision to book this budget and clean hotel for my stay. Looking forward to visit this hotel again once i come to delhi again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
hoteldelhipride, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the services and facilities you have received during your stay. Positive feedback always encourage us to do more hard work for guest satisfaction.

We really appreciate that you have spare some time and write for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visit at Hotel Delhi Pride.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Poorly managed property. No cleanness in room, dust all over, housekeeping items were lying in the stairs area. Stain in bed sheets. As we have read in reply from management that guests generally didn’t inform about their issues on front office then how can we solve the issues. In this regard i would like to say that i had call three times on reception to provide clean bed sheets as there were no duvet in the room & bed sheet was full of spots all over firstly the housekeeping straight away said no. Finally after few arrangements, out of three we received only two................... Poor management hopeless staff

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
hoteldelhipride, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

At the outset we would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay.

We have received you issues and would like to let you know that you have booking for Deluxe Room for 2 Adults and 2 child but you were 5 persons in number with 2 Adults and 3 child so we have given you Executive Room instead of Deluxe Room as this is little difficult to adjust 5 Persons in Deluxe Room as Deluxe Room is a base category room. So We have upgrade your room without any extra charge.

As you have asked for 5 Bed sheets, we are not been able to provide you as we have received booking for 2 Adults and 2 Child so as maximum we can provide you 3 Bed Sheets still we have given you 4 Bed Sheets.

We apologize for the Room Cleanliness issue and would like to promise you that you will not have any issues on your next visit.

On your next visit please contact me directly at given below number if you have issues and I promise you that the same will be resolved with in 10-15 Minutes.

Looking forward to have you our Guest again in Future.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I was at Delhi Pride for three days and I only have wonderful things to say about it. First of all, I am a female solo traveller and I felt absolutely safe! The staff does everything to help you out and make your stay pleasurable! The hotel is located in Karol Bagh, very close to the subway and pretty much close to everything in Delhi. The room was clean, spacious and comfy. Breakfast is delicious and they prepared me a "breakfast to go" one time that I left the hotel very early. Don't miss having dinner in the terrace: good food and a nice place to relax after a busy day in Delhi.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
hoteldelhipride, General Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

At the outset we would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay at Hotel Delhi Pride. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the services and amenities.

We are looking forward to have you our Guest again in future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Dear all visitors Delhi Pride is one of the worst hotel i've ever stayed please stay away from this hotel it's very dirty inside the room was awful the guys who's staying at the customer services are thieves.
I asked them for payment slip they said if you want slip then we have to charge you 400 Indian rupee extra but they already charged me 2000 Indian rupee and the tax was included, I asked for C form for police registration they charged me 300 rupees when next day I when to another hotel they didn't charged me for C form they said it's free after that I really disappointed .

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
hoteldelhipride, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

At the outset we would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay at Hotel Delhi pride. We would like to thank you again for your valuable feedback.

We per your complaint we will surely take necessary action against the Reception staff.

We are sincerely apologies for all the trouble you have. We assure you that it will never happen again in future.

Regards

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

It was my business visit last week. I was stayed first time at Hotel Delhi Pride. It was a nice stay as Hotel is very good. Good location, good rooms, clean and well maintained rooms, Good food and easy to reach. Everything was just perfect as I have expected. It was wonderful stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
hoteldelhipride, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay at Hotel Delhi Pride. It was a pleasure to have you our Guest. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the services and amenities.

Thanks & Regards