All reviews budget category hotel nice clean rooms walkable distance hotel is located karol bagh market an excellent hotel wonderful stay clean hotel business trip mr metro washroom
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night, booked through Delhi based tour company. Room was very cold, bathroom dirty, no hot water for shower. Walls are extremely thin, we could hear the people next door as if they were in our own room. Particularly unpleasant when they were throwing up in the middle of the night which woke us up. The towels in the bathroom were disgustingly stained, no idea if they'd even been washed but we refused to use them. Breakfast was the saving grace of this stay and was quite good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
hoteldelhipride, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay at Hotel Delhi Pride.

Due to winters it is cold everywhere but if you have issues with cold you can ask the Reception for Heater. This is the first time ever we have received any complaint for this walls and we will surely workout whatever possible on that.

About the further issues we can resolve same time if received any complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the trouble you have had and promise you that on your next visit it will never happen again. Please contact me (Dheeraj Kumar) for any issues on your next visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Checked in on 30/12/2017 with check out scheduled for 03/12/2017. Today (01/12) it is after midnight and still unable to constant noise of dragging furniture and banging in room above mine. Reported to Receptionist who claimed children were creating the noise but at this hour they should be asleep! The noise has continued and as a 65+ year old am more than capable of recognising building works.

In earlier reviews it will be seen that the manager, Mr Dheeraj Kumar, admitted such activities do take place.Also at 10.30 the Rm phone rang and I was asked when I will be checking out!! No one seems to have the faintest clue. Check behind the brown drapes and it is a builder's yard with rubble everywhere.....obvious signs of building works.

Restaurant:- This is non-existent. Guests need to go across the road to another Hotel for breakfast if it is included in their booking! There too the only availability for a non-Indian is cornflakes. Tea bags provided but no hot water so you can choose to make your tea with hot milk!!!

The staff are not interested if you are not caucasian or Indian and speak hindi. I would not recommend this Hotel to anyone. Management gives the usual standard crap for a response to any unfavourable comment. DO NOT BELIEVE this garbage. I am of caribbean extract (look Indian to their uneducated eyes) but wear only western clothing and speak only English. The staff are fascinated with my British Passport and even claimed I am "Irish" having seen the caption at the front which states citizen of GB & Northern Ireland. I had to educate one receptionist on the make up of the UK.

Please please please, avoid this dump which was booked by our tour agent in Connaught Place. I will be doing a review on him but after I have returned to Dear Old London...how I miss it!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We are sorry for the issues you have had during your stay at Hotel Delhi Pride.

1st It was actually children making noise which disturbing you.
2nd you have mentioned that Dheeraj Kumar has claimed in replying earlier reviews that construction work is going there so yes it was Restaurant area was under renovation at Ground Floor this is why we have arrange dining facility to our another Hotel, Hotel Daanish Residency.
3rd We have never admitted that we have restaurant, we have dining area only.
4th Due to renewal work at Restaurant area (which is dining area actually) we have arrange buffet breakfast at our another Hotel.
5th For Hot water you just need to ask the kitchen staff, which I suppose if you ask they would have given you for sure.

We are agree that you have had some issues and we apologize for the same and assure you that you will not have any issues again.

Looking forward to have you our Guest again in future.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Booked this Hotel for a group of 29 pax. On arrival they gave us another inferior hotel declaring that this hotel is full. Our confirmation and advance paid are considered as lines drawn on water.They gave us Danish residency - which is the dirtiest, substandard dwelling we ever stayed. The Delhi Pride Management washed off their hands putting us in deep trouble in front of the Group. It wa son 9/10th Of sept 2017, booking of NEW BUTTERFLY HOLIDAYS, Kochi.
We came to know that almost all hotels in Karol bagh betray the clients. So, my fellow tour operators in Kerala, Never use hotels at Karol bagh.
We are taking the matter up with court of justice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank newbutterflyholidays

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We are extremely sorry for the issues you have had. It was a clerical mistake as one of our staff has mentioned your booking on the wrong date so this is why issue is been raised.

We apologize for the same and would like to make you sure that this will never happen again.

Looking forward to have you our Guest again in future.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

My second visit to the hotel. Had given a shorter room becos of short duration of stay.
The rooms are unhygienic especially the bathrooms and the towels are all soiled.
Thought they will improve but the same.
Client handling are also not smooth. Staffs are also arrogant and we did not enjoy the stay.
Don recommend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rakesh K

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

We would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay st Hotel Delhi Pride. We are extremely sorry for all the inconvenience and promise you that on your next visit you will not have any of these issues.

We have upgraded all the rooms so on your next visit you will be having pleasent stay with us. On your next visit please meet me (Dheeraj Kmar) for any issues.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Delhi Pride.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

It was an excellent hotel. I came here to attend my cousin marriage. And we booked this hotel for our stay. I was happy with my decision to book this budget and clean hotel for my stay. Looking forward to visit this hotel again once i come to delhi again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
hoteldelhipride, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Delhi Pride, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Greetings from Hotel Delhi Pride!

At the outset we would like to thank you for giving us the chance to host you during your stay at Hotel Delhi Pride.

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the services and facilities you have received during your stay. Positive feedback always encourage us to do more hard work for guest satisfaction.

We really appreciate that you have spare some time and write for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visit at Hotel Delhi Pride.