See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

Hotel is good staff is very good l iike the place food is also good everything is good.I want live in India. Near south delhi .i will sugest to everybody come to hotel oscarThanks to all hotel management for cooperation.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank vololomalala r
Reviewed November 4, 2016

Hotel Oscar is a good place to stay at New Delhi, the location of this hotel is very convenient. Metro station, market,and every things near by. Staff And manager are friendly and they are always their for us when ever we needed. Very responsive to any inquiries which i make to them. Every things was good and supportive during my stay at Hotel, with air condition, fan, wifi, hot and cold water etc.. Thanks for good and wonderful services and comfortable support during my stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank MangGaLamS
Reviewed October 26, 2016

If you want to stay in south delhi hotel oscar is not bad place to stay..room rents moderate. Rooms have good bed, and great shower.

nothing much to write about it. A average hotel, which has seen better days.
They do provide food, but better to eat out.

Room Tip: Ground floor can be very noisy
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2016

I have been coming to India for more than 10 years now so I visited many hostels. I arrived at Oscar without booking. This hotel is above many of them in terms of price/ quality - especially if one considers that I am a woman and I travelled alone. I totally felt at home at Oscar. The staff was truly kind to me, taking care of me without being intrusive and/or annoying. My room was spacious and comprised a desk which was very important for me because I needed to work. Comfy bed, clean bedsheets and towels, large TV screen, hot water, functioning AC and fan, free WiFi connection and a very good room service. All in all I highly recommend Oscar Hotel, especially if you are in Delhi for working purpose. Metro station is 5- minutes walking distance and many rickshaws stay in front of the hotel (so you can grab one of them easily /rapidly). The Aurobindo Market is opposite the hotel: you'll find everything you need over there (chemistry, bookshop, food etc.). Go to Oscar !

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank charlottethoma
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Spent a night on business trip. Food, service, facilities, room amenities, room conditions are strictly ok. The only count where it scores high is the excellent location. Don't expect much - and you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Dont select rooms on ground floor...too much noise.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business