See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I and a few friends stayed here when visiting Delhi for the Indian Grand Prix. I can categorically say we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had to ask for some last minute changes because we had some guys not fully committed changing their minds, and everything we asked for was provided without fuss. We were probably an unconventional crowd for this hotel given we were five beer drinking Brits there for the motor racing rather than anything cultural or serene, but we were never made to feel anything but welcome for our entire time. I would definitely use this hotel if I were visiting Delhi again and will recommend it to anyone I know who wants to make the trip. Special mention goes to all the staff who made our stay so great and the accommodating booking of taxis that got us to and from the circuit - absolutely fantastic. Thankyou

Room Tip: I thought the room that goes onto the living area was in a bit of a bad position. Unless ground level access is a must, I'd ring ahead and ask to not be put in that one. There was a really nice balcony area in Emerald. It joins the room Pearl and was a great place to sit out and have a drink or some food with friends. If you go as a group, ask for those.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank regtravellerWindsor
AmaryaVillaA2, Manager at Amarya Villa, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Our pleasure, thank you for your nice comments! It was so nice having you and your friends in our hotel. You were very fun to be around. hope to see you again in Delhi !

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I just stayed here and fell in love with this hotel. It feels like an oasis in what can sometimes be a hectic city. The property is beyond charming and the food was delicious. Hands down the best chai we had during our whole trip but what really won us over was the staff. Eursico, Mohil, Athaliya & Alice were amazing. We stayed at incredible hotels all during our trip and this was by far the best service. It is not smothering or overbearing or even overly fancy, they just went out of their way to help us and above and beyond what could have ever been expected. At one point, due to train issues we were stranded in Varanasi, in a panic we called them and they helped book tickets and looked into other modes of travel for us even after we had left the hotel! While there, they helped negotiate almost everything and provide you with a cell phone which proved indispensable. Athaliya and Alice gave me great shopping tips and sent me to a wonderful market and garden that we would have otherwise missed. At one point I became ill with a cold and they sent someone out to the pharmacy for me. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Delhi and my only complaint was that they don't have an outpost in Mumbai. thank you again- Jeff & Cristina

Room Tip: We loved the pearl room. Make sure to go to the roof terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CMVdeB
AmaryaVillaA2, Manager at Amarya Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Hello Jeff & Cristina !

It was a pleasure having you staying in our boutique-hotel ! Thank you very much for the nice comments and review, looking forward to see you again !

Kind regards,

The Amarya Villa Team

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I spent a few nights at this property in July and stayed in both the blue and yellow sapphire rooms. The staff attentiveness and little details like their awesome Spice Iced Tea, negotiating auto rickshaws, and free cellphones to use for the duration of the stay are welcomed when visiting Delhi. The staff was so accommodating and welcoming. Plus, they have excellent breakfasts and dinner choices if you are tired from the chaos that Delhi can be. Very reasonably priced and a value for your money. Having stayed at ITC and Lalit properties...unless you really want a property with a pool....stay at Amarya for the personalized experience. When we come back to Delhi, this property will be our choice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
AmaryaVillaA2, Guest Relations Manager at Amarya Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Zusa313,

Thank you so much to write such an awesome feedback about us. I really hope your visit to India had been nice & memorable. It was really a great pleasure for us to have you stay here.

I am so happy to hear about your experience with Amarya Villa and also to know that we could accomplish all your expectations.

Please feel free to come back anytime & re-live the Amarya experience again!!!

Warm Regards from Delhi

Amarya Villa Team

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Real paradise after the heat,the traffic jams and dirt of Dehli.
Excellent staff. Excellent waiter. Excellent breakfast.Wonderful room. Superb receptionnist and very nice manager. Everyone really helpful.A 5-stars service .REally...If we go back, we'll go again or to Amarya Haveli where we stayed too and where the cook is excellent.
Thank you to eveyone. Nicole and Etienne from Belgium.

Room Tip: We think all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Nicole V,

We are so happy to hear such beautiful comments from you. We were truly honored to have you stay with us. Also i am so glad to know that you have valued & appreciated the services we have to offer.

We look forward to see you again on your trip to India.

Best Regards from Delhi

Amarya Team

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at Amarya Villa for five days this past August. For those of you who have stayed at other Delhi hotels, you'll understand what a find this hotel is. Customer service is priority here. The airport lost my luggage and the hotel staff offered to go buy necessities for me. I was also able to purchase a shirt from the small gift store to wear the next day. They scheduled drivers for me who were dependable and always on time. Stop in for dinner at the restaurant and you'll find a great mix of music on the iPod. The decor feels like Wallpaper magazine. And, hear this...the internet works! If you are a New Yorker, you'll get this place :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo