Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mayank

Excellent stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 7, 2022via mobile
We nice hotel...I went with my friends , great ambience with nice and we'll trained staff, Met Mr. k.K. he was very helpful during entire stay...food was also very tasty...totally a value for money hotel..will recommend to all...Great team keep it up!!!
Date of stay: February 2022
  • Priceline
    C$102
21.5 km from IIDL Suites New Delhi
View more hotels in New Delhi
All reviews washing machine fraser suites morning breakfast excellent stay apartment noida microwave bose mr services cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2022

Tremendous experience with my family. barring covid time, I have made at least 4 family visits to this place, whose name has changed from Fraser suites to IIDL suites, Noida.
During my 1st experience, I only saw the room size in MMT app , although I was traveling with 1 kid, I wanted to give this hotel a try. this is the time before covid, probably in 2018. I was getting a good deal for one bedroom suite, i chose to book it without the breakfast option because I could see that the suite has all the amenities to cook. We carried the raw food and the spices to make our own preparation in the suite's kitchen.
We checked in and upon checking in, I couldn't believe the amount of space one bedroom suite had. It had 2 washrooms, a full fledged kitchen with full size fridge, premium cookware/crockery and necessary utensils to cook any type of prep, a chimney, a top brand premium microwave.... hell they even had a laundry room. in the living space adjoining the bedroom, they had a TV connected to BOSE home theatre. there was another TV in the bedroom. An imported premium washing machine... which probably costs near a lac. The lighting of the whole space was extremely impeccable too... the suite was very well lit up & there was hardly any time, we needed to switch on all the lights. I can say this that everything inside the suite was either of premium brand or was imported, even the bathroom fitting was top notch. You can ask for complimentary mineral water as much as you want, so does the tea making stuff.
I was so overwhelmed with the hotel that within a month, I was on a look out to make another trip to the hotel... and so I did and the experience was not any different.
I can easily say that these are the most spacious suites that Delhi/NCR region has for the tariff that it has. The 2nd best VFM has to go to the Savoy suites, especially The Savoy, Manesar. they were my favorite until I stayed in Frasers. Now, I have 2 kids and I have stayed 2 times with 2 kids and believe me, I again booked one bedroom suite.... but there was still ample space for my kids to literally run and play within the suite. Soooo spacious and well designed and really, I have been to almost all REAL 4 stars and 5 star hotels but I am yet to see a hotel that caters 2 washrooms (with 2 wash basins each, so 4 in total) for their guests. Apart from that, they have a very professional work desk, lots of stylish headlamps, nice view, couple of body size mirrors, huge wardrobes, an iron bed, a huge bathtub (mini swimming pool for kids) and the list goes on. In short, it seems to be built like a very lively service apartment.
One time, my experience was somewhat hampered by the late night nuisance and noise coming from one of the suites which was near to our suite. Basically, as this hotel allows for unmarried couples.... there were a bunch of drunk guys & gals making noise at around 2-3 AM. I had to report the matter to the front desk twice to make them quiet... that was the only time, I encountered any kind of problem. Also, another thing that they can improve, is the service at the front desk. they doesn't greet you with a smile... they need to be more friendly and welcoming towards their guests.
Apart from that, if you are looking for a spacious room/suite in NCR region, look no further than Fraser (now IIDL) if your budget is around 7-9k per night.

Room tip: Good view rooms are generally located on top floors, otherwise, the interior is all the same in all respective room categories.
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed January 19, 2022

staff is so stupid even senior staff,front desk manager of hotel krishnkant uneducated person of hotel doesn't know how to talk how treat guess. They are all goons in hotel n surely everone in staff listen abusive from every guest. This is government hotel running private company that's why they are not attending there guest well. I request that please give this hotel to some reputed company so they they can grow there business. All hotel staff fought with me 2 times.everytime there fault. Some time they called police some time they gathered up but police self make understand the staff that all fault is urs. This is oyo type hotel not recommended for anyone

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2021

The room number 114 where we were staying is not been cleaned even after repeated reminders. The people there are not concerned about the guests who are residing in the hotel. Being a patient with asthma,even after requesting to clean the room, the said room was left unclean with full of dust and dirt on the bed as well as the other furnitures.
The harassment that we faced is really unbearable.
Please think twice before booking a room in IIDL Suites New Delhi.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2021 via mobile

Excellent place to visit(Go without any doubt)
Polite and helpfull staff
Any issue at the time of check-In you can contacy ""Shivani""( Very helpful and intellectual person)

Cons:
Checkout procedure is long they will make you wait for 5-10 minutes to check room.(which dont see ij other hotels)

Booked on 22nd Oct'21
Booking Id :595591465

Thanks

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2021

We just completed a family stay at IIDL Suites in Mayur Vihar, Delhi and I wanted to give my review. Having read other reviews on Google and GoIbibo, I was a bit skeptical in booking this.
But having stayed there for 3 nights, I was pleasantly surprised.
We booked in the Studio Suites, which are fully equipped with a Kitchenette and a Washing Machine, which is very ideal for families planning for long stay.
The check in was very smooth and our rooms were ready as per schedule.
The hotel allows food delivery from outside without any hassle.
Their housekeeping too is very accommodating in replacing items as you request, without any hassle.
Their in room Dining options too are great and have a great variety.
Also I would like to appreciate their Front Desk Staff and the Manager. We had to cut short our trip due to some medical emergency and since we had pre booked and paid our stay, we were not sure, whether they will refund the amount or not. But after having a word with our booking portal, they promptly agreed to refund the amount.
Overall we had a great experience and would recommend this place for anyone looking for a pleasant family stay in Delhi.

Date of stay: September 2021