“Brilliant friendly hotel”

Ranked #55 of 707 Hotels in New Delhi
Ilford, null, United Kingdom
“Brilliant friendly hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed there for few days and room are very clean. Staff are very very helpful, specially Johny and Brijesh. Nice food. Any problems and they sort it out straight away. Couldn't ask anymore. BRILLIANT.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

richak.singh@justahotels.com.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Pune, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights. I usually stay in Connaught Place area but since there was a huge exhibition at Pragati Maidan all hotels in CP area were very expensive.

Be prepared to pay Rs 300 to CP and Pragati Maidan area.

The good:
The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Housekeeping is also great. The breakfast is not very lavish but is good enough. The staff is mostly helpful and courteous.

The bad:
I booked the room from the hotel website as the bestr ate was available through them. It very clearly mentioned that all room charges include free wifi. I have a screenshot to prove it but did not have it with me at the hotel. When I got there I was told that it would cost me Rs 500. I tried reasoning with them but they said since its a weekend there is no one in the office who can authorize them to give it for free. When I said this is not good service they said they would check with the manager via phone and get back to me Sunday morning. No one bothered to let me know. Luckily I always carry my portable USB internet connection so I was OK.

I also wanted a cab to Pragati Maidan. I asked the hotel reception to get me a 'Meru' cab. They told me that they are not allowed to call outside cabs but he can offer me a hotel cab which is the cheapest at Rs 500 + taxes (one way). However I did go ahead and book a Meru Cab. I ended up aying Rs 280 one way.

Not sure if i would stay here again even though the rooms are nice and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Thakkarmeister
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

Warm, friendly staff and the most comfortable beds and pillows of our entire trip. Traffic noise was a little bothersome in one of the rooms we stayed in but not the other. Rooms were clean and toiletries were very nice. Great breakfast with a staff that is eager to please. We enjoyed our 3 nights stay there very much.

Room Tip: The suite was very nice but ask for one with lesser traffic noise.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Melodie M

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

We spent 3 nights at this fabulous hotel in a convenient part of Delhi, near enough to shopping and restaurants, but far enough to be feel like we were going 'home' at the end of a busy day. The staff is courteous and prompt. Because Justa The Residence is a small, luxury hotel, the staff gets to know you and is very willing to meet your individual needs (they made us custom breakfast and lunch daily). The property is clean, with tasteful room decorations and all the right amenities (small fridge, flat panel HD TV, great bathrooms). Right across the street is a local park which gives you a glimpse into how 'real' people live.
Although we were traveling for fun, plenty of business travelers seem to make this hotel their regular base, given how familiar they were with the staff. It is definitely close enough to the downtown business areas. Seems like a much better alternative to the large, impersonal chain hotel options.

Room Tip: All rooms are tastefully decorated. Choose anyone
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank nk k
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 31 January 2012

Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

It was an ultimate experience staying over there, as the ambiance out there was just incredible.
They are having 25 rooms fully equipped with modern amenities, business center and conference halls which for sure meets all our business need at a single point. The service takes no time at all. Delicious food snatches another set of complements for the Justa guys.
Am sure families and couples would like it as well. I wish to find "Justa" at places other than Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur as well.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Sandip88
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 22 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback which has been shared with the team. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and hope to see you soon in either of our properties in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad or Bangalore.

richak.singh@justahotels.com
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I stayed there for a couple of days during a business trip. The experience was very satisfying. The room was surprisingly well furnished and very clean, and the service was prompt.Really impressed by responsibility taken by hotel staffs to fix issues(if any) as quick as possible. Hotel has free internet which you do not find in many delhi hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel to the people who wish to stay in a homely place, far from all 5 star show off.

Room Tip: all rooms are very good but rooms at back side is quiet
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank naveen s
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.We do hope to see you more often at our orpoerteis which are speread over Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore , Hyderbabad.Our hotels are all wifi connected and while your rate may be inclusive of the net charges, we do have have a nominal charge for internet usage .

We look forward to seeing you again at our hotels.

richak.singh@justahotels.com
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I had a wonderful experience while staying in the hotel with my family. Rooms and corridors are very neat and clean. They say that hotel is heartless is the restaurant and food is not good. I must say the food is not good only, it is excellent. Service is simply superb out there in restaurant. Once it happened to call hotel staff for room service and believe me, one of them came around 2 o'clock in the morning. I was carrying my laptop and being a net savvy I was dying to use net and to my surprise they has wi-fi connection installed and I was even more surprised to see that connectivity was superfast. As I has visited Delhi to spend my holiday I was planning to wander around. And there came the travel desk of the hotel. They were very supportive and co-operative. They helped me plan the Delhi darshan. I took the hotel's car and the driver was also very good and he saved my money-to-be-paid-to-guide a lot as he had good knowledge about the city and places. After I came back from Delhi darshan I got relaxed as the ambiance and location of the hotel is splendid. Whoever staffs, name it from reception to room service to restaurant, are on their toes to serve the guests and they beyond their limit to make the stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Since the location is awesome I think a traveler can choose any room. He will be totally satisfied.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Anshuman S
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very encouraging feedback. I have shared the same with our team who are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable.Justa hotels is meant to be " your home away from home" and our biggest validators are our guests like yourselves.

We have hotels in Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please let us know if you plan to visit any of the cities and allow us to showcase more of Justa's warmth.

richak.singh@justa hotels.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
12.8 km away
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#14 of 229 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
0.8 km away
4.8 km away
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
bloomrooms @ Link Rd
#24 of 707 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!