“Pleasant and friendly hotel with awkward address”

juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
Ranked #51 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Baltimore, Maryland
“Pleasant and friendly hotel with awkward address”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I spent a week at this hotel and the staff were friendly and welcoming, the food was excellent, the room was appropriate (although a bit dark). I really liked that they didn't have complicated limits on Wi-Fi access as I've experienced elsewhere. The location is accessible to the Hauz Khas metro but the area is not walkable at night (safety and traffic reasons). It can be difficult to explain to an auto driver where the hotel is located so get help from the hotel and learn a few of the closest landmarks to direct them.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, make sure to avoid the street side rooms as the traffic gets noisy in...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DanielaR754
Manish K, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Dear Ms. Daniela

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Your valued feedback help us to re-engineer ourselves and re-invent ways to strive for higher customer satisfaction. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Asst. Operation Manager
assistantmanager.pp@justahotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Spent 3 nights with business partners at the Justa, Residence Panshcheel Park. Very satisfied with the location, quality of rooms, in room amenities, food and customer service. Of special note was the excellent sound proofing of the rooms, An Indian city is not the quietest place in the world, The hotel is slap bang on a main road, however the sound proofing is so good, you may as well be 20,000 leagues under the sea! breakfast was more than adequate. Would defenitely recommend for any business traveler, thanks India Safaris and tours!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ramli27
Manish K, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Most of our hotels are quite centrally located to the commercial centre, shopping hubs and I am glad you enjoyed the same. I have also shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Email: assistantmanager.pp@justahotels.com
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The hotel provides an excellent basis for exploring New Delhi and planning further trips within India. Most notably, the infrastructure (transportation, internet, laundry etc.) is extremely punctual and reliable. At the same time, the staff is very helpful for all questions related to sightseeing and other tours both in Delhi and throughout India. One of the best business hotels I have come to know so far!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Thomas E
Manish K, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 11 March 2012
Dear Mr. Thomas

Asst. Operation Manager
assistantmanager.pp@justahotels.com
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This was a very pleasant and comfortable hotel with all the necessary amenities and very spacious rooms. The staff were very helpful and provided all the assistance needed. The food in the restaurant was excellent including the complimentary breakfast. I would definately stay at this hotel if and when I return to New Delhi. I would definately recommend it to my friends and family. Bharat Parmar - London

Room Tip: Choose upper floors so less noise.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Bharat P
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback which I have shared with our team. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you stay with us again. Besides this hotel, we also have two more hotels in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Hyderbaad and a Udaipur which is a Ramada Resort managed by Team Justa.

Look forward to seeing you again at any of our hotels.

richak.singh@justahotels.com
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My sister and I spent 2 nights at this hotel during our trip to India. The staff was great - very happy to help with anything. Food in the restaurant was very good as well - great omelettes for breakfast. The rooms are clean and comfortable although the ones facing the road can be noisy, as well as the (very comfortable) one off of the lobby. Our other hotels on this trip were all 5 star luxury hotels - the Justa may not have been as grand, but the service was just as good. We chose the hotel because it was around the corner from our friend's apartment, but we found it to be convenient and well-located. It is relatively close to the Hauz Khas neighborhood which is a very funky, fun area full of great stores and restaurants. Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank CLond
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 1 March 2012

Head Corporate Communications
richak.singh@justahotels.com.
Ilford, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed there for few days and room are very clean. Staff are very very helpful, specially Johny and Brijesh. Nice food. Any problems and they sort it out straight away. Couldn't ask anymore. BRILLIANT.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Head Corporate Communications
richak.singh@justahotels.com.
Pune, India
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights. I usually stay in Connaught Place area but since there was a huge exhibition at Pragati Maidan all hotels in CP area were very expensive.

Be prepared to pay Rs 300 to CP and Pragati Maidan area.

The good:
The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Housekeeping is also great. The breakfast is not very lavish but is good enough. The staff is mostly helpful and courteous.

The bad:
I booked the room from the hotel website as the bestr ate was available through them. It very clearly mentioned that all room charges include free wifi. I have a screenshot to prove it but did not have it with me at the hotel. When I got there I was told that it would cost me Rs 500. I tried reasoning with them but they said since its a weekend there is no one in the office who can authorize them to give it for free. When I said this is not good service they said they would check with the manager via phone and get back to me Sunday morning. No one bothered to let me know. Luckily I always carry my portable USB internet connection so I was OK.

I also wanted a cab to Pragati Maidan. I asked the hotel reception to get me a 'Meru' cab. They told me that they are not allowed to call outside cabs but he can offer me a hotel cab which is the cheapest at Rs 500 + taxes (one way). However I did go ahead and book a Meru Cab. I ended up aying Rs 280 one way.

Not sure if i would stay here again even though the rooms are nice and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Thakkarmeister
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#18 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Visaya
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
#95 of 716 in New Delhi
The Manor
#61 of 716 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!