All reviews national highway near airport three rooms big room in house restaurant plus point comfortable bed breakfast was included pleasant stay room service is delhi cleanliness toiletries
Reviewed February 11, 2018

Delhi 37 offers a good option for transit passenger. The room was clean with a comfortable bed. The entrance is unimposing but the check in was fast and efficient. I was provided with an airport transport taxi at 2 AM.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed December 24, 2017

I love this hotel. Honestly the lobby area itself gives you a feel like you are in a good luxurious restaurant. The pricing of the rooms is done so nicely. Me and my wife stayed here. The rooms are so large, we did not faced any problem regarding our luggage, or security issues or staff issues. The room gave us the view of Highway which was okay. The room was premium, no doubt. We had a personal mini bar too in our room. The hotel is not just close to airport, but also to ambience mall, and even to railway station also. Their restaurant is amazing, but the food is not as tasty as it should have been.
btw we didn't face any issues and were fully satisfied with our experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2017

I was really not expecting this much great rooms as we booked the hotel at very less price. We thought it would be just average but i have to say that the hotel room is extremely beautiful, well furnished and large in size.
Location- located on main highway 8 , easy to find and also the airport is near.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2017

I enjoyed my one night stay at hotel 37 Delhi. I have used many other properties around the IGI airport but this one got something much better for sure. People are courteous and friendly in nature. I loved their Mughlai dishes which were pocket friendly too. The room were clean, spacious and well maintained. One can easily reach this property from the airport.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I loved hotel 37 for many reasons. Best part is the location and easy access from the IGI airport. Rates are cheaper as compared to other hotels around. I booked its premium room which was spacious, nicely managed and beautiful. All the essential amenities were available. Ac, TV, Wifi all were in a nice condition and worked fine. Towels and badsheets were neat and clean. Overall I had a nice stay at hotel 37.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family