All reviews food festival akshardham temple third floor mouth watering swimming pool biryani courteous staff metro station duty manager his team breakfast and dinner restaurant staff business trip special thanks breakfast spread f b in room dining
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

ANIKET AND BHIM both are very excellent they are very coporative, whenever we sit on bar counter never feel alone i feel them part of my family and whenever i get a chance to come again to i will prefer holiday inn mayur bcz of these guys.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Patrik,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful feedback of your recent visit to Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar.
It feels great to know that our team members Aniket and Bhim took special care during your stay. We have shared your kind feedback with them and they are highly motivated.
We look forward to welcome you back with warm hospitality.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I went for lunch had buffet there , the food was was extremely delicious. As it was my mother’s birthday i asked chef to do something special. So he prepared a really tasty chocolate cake . Thanks for all the hospitality sourav and chef ripin .

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RahulS6147

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
It is indeed a pleasure to read that you liked our food and cake. We have passed on your kind feedback with our team and they are thrilled.
Once again, we thank you for recommending us.
We wish to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Very well maintained property, meets holiday inn standards. Spacious rooms, good room service, and comfortable. Staff is courteous and helpful.

I did not use metro but I think metro station is very close to the hotel.

Reasonably price for NCR, and good location for Noida and certain places in central Delhi.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear PKartik,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback of your stay with us.
We are extremely delighted to know that you liked our convenient location,comfortable rooms,In-room dining and our team could make your stay memorable.This is something we take pride in.
We wish to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the Holiday inn in Noida Mayur Vihar. The service was outstanding in nearly every area. The lobby is quite luxurious for this brand of property. You wouldn't expect it to be this nice at a Holiday Inn in the states. The staff is incredibly friendly and really makes sure you are taken care of. I had a few small issues, My TV went out and my room service order was forgotten one night In both cases I called the lobby and the issues were handled swiftly and with just the right amount of apologies and service to show that they cared. The food from room service was amazing. Really high quality and tasty. The rooms are not spectacular but just the quality you would expect at a mid-range business hotel. There were a good selection of pillows, an ironing board and iron and a safe. I really liked that the housekeeping person could see that I drank a lot of coffee in the morning and left extra for me each day during my stay. I love that nice touch very personal. Overall I was very happy with the hotel and the service.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jplake11
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar and our team could make your visit comfortable and memorable.We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay, however it was very well handled by our team as every guest's need is very important for us.
We have shared your kind comments with the team and they are thrilled.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I had heard so much about the pastry shop at holiday inn mayur vihar one of my friend recently brought a tremendous cake from the hotel and hence my wife was dying to taste their cakes. We brought chocolate cake and tiramisu for our wedding Anniversary and it was sinfully delicious! It was dark chocolate with gold chocolate chip on top the consistency was melt in the mouth. I think it was the best chocolate cake of my life and my wife agrees with me!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Nitin,

Many thanks for sharing such a wonderful feedback with us.
We are extremely happy to know that our Bakery team fulfilled your requirement and your kind words of appreciation regarding the
cake has been shared with the team and they are thrilled.
We wish to welcome you back with warm hospitality.