“Good Choice, Good Location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Swift Residency - Connaught Place
Ranked #424 of 1,069 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Austin, Texas
“Good Choice, Good Location”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Swift Residency is very accessible to Connaught Place, which makes it a great place to stay location wise. It is also very clean, and has excellent, very friendly staff. The staff gave me quite a bit of guidance on how to avoid getting cheated in Delhi. This was helpful on my first few days in the country, even though I still managed to get outsmarted a few times.

I was quite comfortable at the hotel and the price was more than reasonable for the location. I also felt safe there, even at night, as a woman travelling alone.

The only downsides are that it's located across the street from a bus station, which is noisy. The rooms are also tiny. There is basically no room to move around the bed.

The morning breakfasts are good!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Joyce P
deepakbhardwaj, General Manager at Swift Residency - Connaught Place, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
Dear Mam,

I am Thankful for the encouraging review. It was a pleasure to host your stay & hope to see you soon. Sound insulation of windows for all the rooms has been ordered to ensure greater satisfaction of guests.

Thank you once again...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Jose, California
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Recently, I was on holiday in Delhi during the week of Diwali. The staff at the Swift Residency Hotel, Connaught Place was amazingly helpful and attentive during my entire stay and definitely went above and beyond my expectations of typical hotel staff! The hotel room itself was clean and I had no trouble with the free wireless service and cable, which is more than I can say about the other hotels I have stayed at in India. I was greeted by every staff member I ran into, they checked each day to make sure my breakfast order was placed, and made sure my airport taxi was reserved and on-time, even at 5am! Not being familiar with this particular holiday season and being on my own, they were able to help me come up with an appropriate Diwali gift for the family hosting me for the holiday and assisted me with directions to the residence. They also helped me sort out an issue with a neighboring tours and transportation agency that was trying to cheat me (several times over) on a tour to Jaipur. After the situation was resolved, they were able to suggest an alternative tour service at a more reasonable price (I ended up not going due to lack of time, but what they offered was definitely a better deal). I have nothing bad to say about this hotel! If I ever go back to Delhi, I will definitely be visiting again!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Deepak B, General Manager at Swift Residency - Connaught Place, responded to this review, 8 November 2011
Dear Mam,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Guest Service and Cleanliness has always been the priority of Swift Residency Guest houses. I am glad that you liked it all.

Looking forward for your next visit!!!