US$112
US$110
US$67
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Hyatt Regency Delhi(New Delhi)
US$108
US$100
  • Pool
US$151
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$105
US$83
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$171
US$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

The Imperial Hotel(New Delhi)
US$165
US$127
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$95
US$42
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$111
US$101
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$30
Priceline
All reviewskarol baghmaharaja suiterecommend this hotelvery pleasant stayreached hotelroom servicetea coffeeenjoyed my stayindian foodgaurdelhimetrodoormanmidnightlocality
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Hi I'm from Sweden and I have been in India twice :) the best hotel I have been in Delhi is hotel intercity it's the best! It's so clean it's really excellent service! The food is really good and fresh. I really recommend anyone to stay there u won't regret it ;) the stuff there is really nice and kind and the best one of them is Mr Keshav :) that guy is really good service minded and kind! And btw the beds are like heaven really soft! // mendi from Sweden :)

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Madlin713
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Madlin,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for your review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

It was my first visit to Delhi. I heard a lot about the national capital but had no idea about the quality of hotels there. Thanks to my friend Jane who helped me find one. it was Jane who suggested Hotel Intercity and i am thankful to her for that. i really liked the services and amenities offered at Hotel Intercity. The clean ambiance and strategic location helped me to commute to other places that i wanted to visit during the tour. They got some outstanding hotel staff who made it worth the stay. Apart from the services, their local information helped me a lot to plan the tour. I like their services all throughout. I would like to recommend Hotel Intercity to fellow travelers who are currently planning to visit Delhi.

Room Tip: Luxury and Three star Hotel in Delhi I got near metro station
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank piyalinath

Dear Mr. Piyali Nath,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback encourage us.

We hope to see you back with us again, soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My traveling companion and I booked luxury rooms here for two nights at the end of a five-week Indian adventure, and I'm happy we did. Hotel Intercity is brilliant hotel which really makes you feel welcome in Delhi. Mr. Rajkumar (General Manager) goes all the way out to meet your needs and ensure you have a happy stay.They were always smiling and eager to please. We were offered chinese food and the taste was really good. I recommend this hotel and will come back whenever i will come visit India.

Room Tip: Room no. 104 is the best
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank chech c
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Mr. chech,

Warm greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We became very happy to listen from your mouth that the chinese food you got it was delicious. We always try to satisfy our guests. We love your feedback. Your feedback encourage us.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I Stayed In Hotel Intercity During My India Visit And It Was Nice Experience With Hotel , Food Was Delicious And Room Service Specially Housekeeping Was Perfect. .Front Office Staff Was So Co-Operative In All Regards, Spacious Rooms And Easy Connectivity To Entire City. My 4 Nights Stay In Hotel Was Unforgettable .

Room Tip: Maharaja Room Is One Of The Best Room Of Hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RAJEEVCHINA M

Dear Mr. Rajeev,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thanks for your time to take review our hotel. Your feedback encourage us. We love your feedback.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

What a lovely hotel. Definitely an Oasis as I found Delhi quite challenging the noise and crowds
The staff were attentive and very helpful.
Rooms are large, clean and well appointed. Would have like tea and coffee facilities but not a problem as room service is really very good. It feels so much more authentic than the big chain hotels and the staff offer amazing five star service - nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to help.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Xiamen C
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Xiamen,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review hotel. We really value your opinions.

Your feedback always encourage us to improve our services and facilities.