“great hospitality yet again”
Review of Hotel Intercity

Ranked #188 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 11 May 2014

being a frequent traveller to new delhi , this is still one of the best hotels I stayed at till date.... intercity has always proven its great hospitality and outstanding service yet again. I will always recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to new delhi. on this last trip i had some spare time so decided to take a little tour, i would like to express my sincere gratitude to the friendly front desk staff , mr faizan and mr keshav for helping me put together a little package at such short notice, the trip to agra was outstanding. thank you to mr rakesh for the timeous pick up and drop offs i needed. the food always reminds me of home. the friendly smiles of the staff makes the atmosphere so vibrant. i would like to thank the staff of intercity for yet another wonderful and pleasant stay at intercity. you will never feel out of place at this hotel. always welcomed with a smile and treated with great respect and outstanding service....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Kiran,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're so glad that you found us and had such a great STAY-cation! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you back with us again, soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hi I'm from Sweden and I have been in India twice :) the best hotel I have been in Delhi is hotel intercity it's the best! It's so clean it's really excellent service! The food is really good and fresh. I really recommend anyone to stay there u won't regret it ;) the stuff there is really nice and kind and the best one of them is Mr Keshav :) that guy is really good service minded and kind! And btw the beds are like heaven really soft! // mendi from Sweden :)

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Madlin713

Dear Madlin,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for your review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was my first visit to Delhi. I heard a lot about the national capital but had no idea about the quality of hotels there. Thanks to my friend Jane who helped me find one. it was Jane who suggested Hotel Intercity and i am thankful to her for that. i really liked the services and amenities offered at Hotel Intercity. The clean ambiance and strategic location helped me to commute to other places that i wanted to visit during the tour. They got some outstanding hotel staff who made it worth the stay. Apart from the services, their local information helped me a lot to plan the tour. I like their services all throughout. I would like to recommend Hotel Intercity to fellow travelers who are currently planning to visit Delhi.

Room Tip: Luxury and Three star Hotel in Delhi I got near metro station
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank piyalinath

Dear Mr. Piyali Nath,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback encourage us.

We hope to see you back with us again, soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My traveling companion and I booked luxury rooms here for two nights at the end of a five-week Indian adventure, and I'm happy we did. Hotel Intercity is brilliant hotel which really makes you feel welcome in Delhi. Mr. Rajkumar (General Manager) goes all the way out to meet your needs and ensure you have a happy stay.They were always smiling and eager to please. We were offered chinese food and the taste was really good. I recommend this hotel and will come back whenever i will come visit India.

Room Tip: Room no. 104 is the best
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank chech c
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Mr. chech,

Warm greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We became very happy to listen from your mouth that the chinese food you got it was delicious. We always try to satisfy our guests. We love your feedback. Your feedback encourage us.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I Stayed In Hotel Intercity During My India Visit And It Was Nice Experience With Hotel , Food Was Delicious And Room Service Specially Housekeeping Was Perfect. .Front Office Staff Was So Co-Operative In All Regards, Spacious Rooms And Easy Connectivity To Entire City. My 4 Nights Stay In Hotel Was Unforgettable .

Room Tip: Maharaja Room Is One Of The Best Room Of Hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RAJEEVCHINA M

Dear Mr. Rajeev,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thanks for your time to take review our hotel. Your feedback encourage us. We love your feedback.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

What a lovely hotel. Definitely an Oasis as I found Delhi quite challenging the noise and crowds
The staff were attentive and very helpful.
Rooms are large, clean and well appointed. Would have like tea and coffee facilities but not a problem as room service is really very good. It feels so much more authentic than the big chain hotels and the staff offer amazing five star service - nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to help.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Xiamen C
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Mr. Xiamen,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review hotel. We really value your opinions.

Your feedback always encourage us to improve our services and facilities.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Before booking this hotel Intercity, I went through all the other reviews in Tripadvisor about this hotel and was amazed by the several five star ratings people had given it .Everything looked inviting and we just took it without much of a second thought. It was a hasty decision.We booked for three nights but spent just few hours and moved to Hotel Swati, just across the road,high standard clean room with, neat and clean bathroom,bed linen, towels everything works just fine and price is very low compare to this hotel.Hotel intercity rooms are very small, dark, no need black out curtain.no fresh air, no window.this place charges you as if it is a decent hotel in Europe or the USA but actually you get the same poor service, dirty sheets, dated room and bathroom which has not been clean properly for a very long time, lack of facilities, etc. that you would normally get at a much, much cheaper hotel in India.Intentionally this hotel has been over rated.

We checked in to this hotel at 10 PM and suddenly wake up at 3.30A.M with some strange sound which were coming from room ceiling.We discovered that a large joint family of rats occupied that place. In the morning at 7 we saw that some of our clothes were chewed.We decided to move and left the hotel and shifted to Hotel Swati.Simply Avoid this place, there are many better options available at very cheaper price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
12  Thank Smith M

Dear Smith,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write. I'm really worry for that our property didn't exceed
your expectations.We have been a Three star hotel for last 3 years in a row, and in the Top
45 on Tripadvisor for the past 3 years,so it is really a surprise to hear that you didn't
think we were up to par. Our location is great but you rated poor.We hope you'll try us again, and give us a chance to show you what we do best, which is give our guests a wonderful experience!