All reviews karol bagh enjoyed my stay clean hotel hotel is located indian food delhi doorman mr pickup
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Hi I'm from Sweden and I have been in India twice :) the best hotel I have been in Delhi is hotel intercity it's the best! It's so clean it's really excellent service! The food is really good and fresh. I really recommend anyone to stay there u won't regret it ;) the stuff there is really nice and kind and the best one of them is Mr Keshav :) that guy is really good service minded and kind! And btw the beds are like heaven really soft! // mendi from Sweden :)

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Madlin713
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Madlin,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for your review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

It was my first visit to Delhi. I heard a lot about the national capital but had no idea about the quality of hotels there. Thanks to my friend Jane who helped me find one. it was Jane who suggested Hotel Intercity and i am thankful to her for that. i really liked the services and amenities offered at Hotel Intercity. The clean ambiance and strategic location helped me to commute to other places that i wanted to visit during the tour. They got some outstanding hotel staff who made it worth the stay. Apart from the services, their local information helped me a lot to plan the tour. I like their services all throughout. I would like to recommend Hotel Intercity to fellow travelers who are currently planning to visit Delhi.

Room tip: Luxury and Three star Hotel in Delhi I got near metro station
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank piyalinath

Dear Mr. Piyali Nath,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback encourage us.

We hope to see you back with us again, soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My traveling companion and I booked luxury rooms here for two nights at the end of a five-week Indian adventure, and I'm happy we did. Hotel Intercity is brilliant hotel which really makes you feel welcome in Delhi. Mr. Rajkumar (General Manager) goes all the way out to meet your needs and ensure you have a happy stay.They were always smiling and eager to please. We were offered chinese food and the taste was really good. I recommend this hotel and will come back whenever i will come visit India.

Room tip: Room no. 104 is the best
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chech c
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Mr. chech,

Warm greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We became very happy to listen from your mouth that the chinese food you got it was delicious. We always try to satisfy our guests. We love your feedback. Your feedback encourage us.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I Stayed In Hotel Intercity During My India Visit And It Was Nice Experience With Hotel , Food Was Delicious And Room Service Specially Housekeeping Was Perfect. .Front Office Staff Was So Co-Operative In All Regards, Spacious Rooms And Easy Connectivity To Entire City. My 4 Nights Stay In Hotel Was Unforgettable .

Room tip: Maharaja Room Is One Of The Best Room Of Hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RAJEEVCHINA M

Dear Mr. Rajeev,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thanks for your time to take review our hotel. Your feedback encourage us. We love your feedback.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

What a lovely hotel. Definitely an Oasis as I found Delhi quite challenging the noise and crowds
The staff were attentive and very helpful.
Rooms are large, clean and well appointed. Would have like tea and coffee facilities but not a problem as room service is really very good. It feels so much more authentic than the big chain hotels and the staff offer amazing five star service - nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to help.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Xiamen C
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Xiamen,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review hotel. We really value your opinions.

Your feedback always encourage us to improve our services and facilities.