All reviews karol bagh very pleasant stay room service enjoyed my stay indian food delhi metro doorman locality
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I stayed here a long time since my family had to come here to meet. It is located in a very busy area with a lot of traffic. Though the rooms were good, it gave a feeling of living in an olden era. It was just good enough to stay for 1 night.

Room Tip: Not so good rooms. Better to choose upgraded rooms!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jasdeep386
Raj Gaur I, General Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for all your words ........ We really appreciate .........

Assure you Best of our services at all times ......

Reviewed August 25, 2017

The hotel is located right at the center and heart of Delhi.
Real value for money. It's room is like a 5 star hotel- kingsize bed, clean sheets, large bathroom.
Staff atmosphere is very helpfull and pleasing. Most important the food in the hotel is very good.
Would love to get back again while in Delhi. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Raj Gaur I, General Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Intercity New Delhi ....... !!!

Sir, thank you very much for all your words and appreciation ........... It is A Great Support always when Guest Appreciate us and we assure you that will provide the Best Services ............. Regards

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I really love this hotel as i love Karol Bagh. I can go out for a long walk any time, and admire the great and authenticates India's estile of life. Good restaurants arround of it and very good place for shopping with Indian's prize.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Greetings from HOTEL INTERCITY New Delhi ....... !!!

Thank you very much for all your words ............. and appreciation we are very much thankful to you ............ and assure you that will provide you always Best Services ......

Regards

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

have now been a regular customer at the hotel.. been staying there for some years now.

but now with a new staff problem start to arouse..

firstly as my flight reaches early i always request for early check in.. to my surprise the staff refuse me room telling me as i reserve by internet ..
after a lot of discussion i was given a room saying that i will pay an additional day..

on my way back also.. i used to request a taxi to drop me at the airport.. i always pay Rs650.. to my great surprise with this staff i paid 850..

i dont think that i will go again to the hotel though i always enjoyed my stay there.. but since this motu staff came.. i am no more enjoying my stay...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tajoo M
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

So far, this is one of the best stays in India. The location of the hotel is so amazing that you can move around on the metro as the station is on 2 minutes walk. If i talk about food, staff and the general manager they all were very well trained and controlled by the manager. Immediate response to all the queries we had as this was our first travel to India. I highly recommend this property looking forward to go again next year.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Greetings from HOTEL INTERCITY New Delhi ....... !!!
Thank you very much for all your words ............. We really grateful to you as you gave us chance to serve you ........... We assure you that will provide very good services always ............ Regards