See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

So, I was here in Delhi for a day and I was traveling with my girlfriend and we had a flight for around 1 am the next day.

So, when I checked in, the help desk people made it really very awkward by asking weird questions. After that, the person took my ID and refused to return it, and said we LL give it back to you once you checkout.

The room was ok ok. But for no reason, the staff came to my room about 3 times, asking if I need water, and then after sometime, if the geyser and all was working and if I was having fun. I had to literally scold them because my girlfriend was feeling really odd. So we decided to check out within 2 hours and then I took a hotel instead. Extremely bad experience.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kunalverma02
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Neat and clean hotel with good services specially room service, got breakfast in morning and also find good foods which is very similar to my taste and it was good really enjoyed being here and i will recommend others to visit at this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

The service is bad, really bad, the Air conditioning is awful food served was stale, will not recommend anyone to book this hotel.
Only the good thing about the location is the location.
Housekeeping is again a flaw.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasure to stay at the hotel, the best part is the location of the hotel.
The rooms are too spacious as compared to the hotels in the same area.

Nimit sehgal the hotel manager is a gem of a person and always ready to help.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

When on the move You can expect only for what you have paid , so when you pay for a budget you expect budget . And then anything offered above that parameter is Luxary .
In this hotel a bigger room or proper buffet breakfast was definitely a luxury specially for the price paid . Staff was courteous and service good .location is bang on the road and that is good and bad both.
A good sign board or a bit of marketing can do wonders for them .
Left satisfied.