1,645 results
All reviews nehru place singh sahib lotus temple empress of china health club coffee shop south delhi nice hotel special thanks the executive lounge business trip chinese restaurant breakfast buffet f b business hotel courteous staff duty manager
Reviewed December 14, 2015

there are very few places in delhi which offer value for money on business trips where one needs to crash out in the night and start with a good morning.this is a place which offers everything.good location,connectivity and an environment which is friendly and offers value for money.there are no surprises except that the toilet bath tubs probably need replacement.a dab of enamel paint of the peel off will not do.views of nehru place are great.the entrance is cumbursome unless the driver knows it.

Room Tip: choose rooms on the right side as they offer a good vies of nehru place.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
ErosNP, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with the team and are delighted to note that you have carried back fond memories of your stay.

I have made a note of your feedback about toilet bath tubs. I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Reviewed December 14, 2015

We received warm hospitality and personalized services during our conference event recently. Hotel staff are well groomed to take proactive interest and participate towards success of any event. Thanks !

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
ErosNP, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable response on TripAdvisor about Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your time and that service rendered by my team contributed to the experience. Your feedback is most valuable to us and I have personally shared the same with my team.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

Very good hotel. Great pool set in spacious grounds.
Request a room overlooking the Lotus Temple.
Hotel arranged a taxi for sightseeing for 1200 rupees for eight hours - great value.
Opposite the hotel is a market which is fun to visit - cross the road near the traffic lights.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. Thank you once again for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

A 5 star property in South Delhi , in midst of Nehru Place. a nice place to stay and hold seminar and banquets.
The Chef Raghunandan Sharma rolls out delicious dishes and the banquet services by the team are also excellent..
A place to hold functions and stay again and again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed December 10, 2015

Taste of food & services are excellent as compared to the same budget hotel in Delhi and near by. Hotel is good to host parties,workshops, summit or conference for 100-200 people at same time. Staffs are good and very supporting.

Room Tip: no comments
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
ErosNP, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review following your recent experience with our Hotel. I am pleased to read your very positive comments about the service and staff. Thank you for mentioning Bhushan Thakur. I will definitely convey your words of appreciation to him.

We all look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.