3,365 results
All reviews dum pukht bukhara restaurant golf bar massage chair diplomatic enclave executive club coffee shop special thanks business trip excellent hotel front office in room dining duty manager kebab home away from home pavilion delhi
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

As the name suggest itc maurya a luxury collection of hotels
Its truely a king feel to be a guest of itc maurya had a great time
And over that awesome services
Nice and polite staff
Great ambience
And on time services
You guys put together a great team
God bless

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

It is a great delight to know that we could orchestrate a perfect experience for you at ITC Maurya.

Thank you for your wonderful review for the warm, attentive service and range of renowned facilities that we offer.
We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next trip to the Capital.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Wonderful hotel with every attention to detail. The food was amazing.....so much choice at every meal ,all buffet style. All areas of hotel were scrupulously clean and beautiful fresh flowers averywhere. Rooms very comfortable and well equipped. Would recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms were good.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review about ITC Maurya.
It is truly a delight to know that you enjoyed the warm and indigenous experience that we offer here through our fine accomodation.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

My husband, daughter and myself arrived at ITC Maurya on Jan 27th and stayed until Jan 31st. This was our very first visit here. Our stay was an unforgettable one. It was a delight for all our senses and we were provided with exceptional service starting from the reception, the hospitality, the food and the décor of our beautiful room. The artistic ambience of the hotel is to die for and the food here is incredible.
We did not get a chance to sample all the restaurants at the hotel but their breakfast buffet was a feast fit for the kings every single day of our stay. We cherished everything we ate and the spread was incredible especially their fresh vegetable juices and their signature breakfast entrees. We loved the exotic amaranth and currant French toast which was served so elegantly. The north Indian and South Indian dishes they served were authentic and very palatable. The bakery and chocolate shops were as good as any fancy European pastry and chocolate shop. Our attendants everyday Shray Sharma and Naveen were very attentive to all our needs and made our meals memorable. After day one they knew exactly what we preferred and made sure we were well taken care of. We felt so much at home and so welcomed by their personable and caring nature. The chef came and personally checked on us and the manager too was fabulous.
What we will remember and take away from this lovely experience is that we will want to stop at Delhi for each India trip just to stay at this hotel. The hotel was not only very luxurious and aesthetic but offered the quintessence of Indian hospitality that is unparalleled anywhere in the world. It is just not a beautiful place, it is the people who work there that made our stay so memorable. We will always recommend it to our friends and relative to definitely have the ITC Maurya experience. We stayed in several SPG hotels during this trip but none that matched up to ITC standards. In my opinion ITC hotel groups should make their signature hotels all over the world and not just India.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your delightful feedback about ITC Maurya.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the warm and indigenous hospitality that we strive to offer here along with our range of services and facilities and fine accommodation.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I stayed here for 2 months during a business trip in early 2017. At most other hotels this would have been far too long, but the hotel is more approachable than the other mega hotels in Delhi and the young and friendly staff at the Maurya made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. Highlights include: very fast wifi inside and outside, amazing and enormous continental and Indian free breakfast (dhosa and omelettes!), relaxing pool area with cabanas/service/lap pool (unheated tho), free daily unlimited happy hour with snacks, good gym with cardio/weights/mats, and accessible sauna/steam room/hot tub area. Beds have firm mattresses, safes, free coffee and tea, and again-- fast wifi. The hotel is inside the diplomatic area and walkable to many embassies. Also, they are a Starwood member so you can use your points!
During my long stay, I had a lot of different requests for changing cash to smaller bills, getting my bill printed a million different ways, directions, help with taxi assistance-- but the staff was not fazed. Special shout out to Ritasha and Nidi for their awesome welcome! The whole Maurya team has been great and I'm very happy with my time at the ITC.

Stayed: March 2017
GMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your delightful review about ITC Maurya. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the warm and relaxing experience that we strive to offer at out hotel along with the peaceful ambiance.
We have also shared your special compliments with our service associates who are equally elated to hear the same.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

ITC Maurya was a dream property for me. I kept finding excuses to always hang out in my gorgeous room. The luxurious, cozy decor, and layout wasn't the only draw. ITC seems to hire the BEST people -- many of whom are my Facebook friends now (this makes me very happy).

I want to quickly give a shout-out to my personal host, Manisha. This beautiful young woman went above and beyond to take care of me during my stay. Not only did I feel like I was in good hands, but also in great company. As a solo female traveler, it was really nice to have someone check in on me often to see if I was OK and also to hear about my day and what I did and what I was planning to do the next day. It provided a lot of comfort and warmth. I left the resort with a strong feeling that I just made a friend for life.

Also, I must mention Chef J.P. at Bukhara and Chef Azzan at Dum Puhkt. They are both such professionals (top in their field) who take so much pride in their exquisite work. It was such a privilege to both taste their food and get to chat with each of them about their passions.

Thank you, ITC, for making my first visit to India (but not my last) so memorable. I'll be sure to return in the near future -- with friends!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your delightful feedback for ITC Maurya.

It is a great pleasure to know that you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed the warm, luxurious experience that we strive to offer through our range of premium services and facilities.