3,621 results
All reviewsjantar mantarconnaught placepriyanka tyagipool sideexcellent locationthe heart of the citycentral locationbusiness tripbreakfast spreadbusiness hotelcoffee shopcourteous stafffront officecomfortable staymetro stationagnidelhi
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop on the We day Wu Golden Triangle itinerary supplied by Go India. The hotel is centrally located. The food at breakfast and dinner was very good. The rooms were comfortable. The towels could do with replacing with fluffy ones as the ones we had were flat and sad. The bed sheets were fresh and soft. Lots of complimentary toiletries were provided which were of good quality. The room on the back, even on.a high floor, was blighted by music from the pool until midnight. Drinks prices were very high at £11 GBP for two simple local beers. If you ask for the less expensive local beers on the bar menu you will be told they only have the more expensive ones available! If you need more water just ask at reception and housekeeping will bring it to your room. If you need water at dinner just bring it from your room rather than paying high restaurant prices. Good service, would generally recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear rachwilko,
Thank you so much for taking time out to share your review with us. Greatly appreciate it. Regards.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I and my family stayed here for 3 days. We loved the stay. The food was excellent and the service was courteous too. The staff is always there for assistance. It was quite a home-like place. Visiting Delhi? The best place to stay!

Dear MAHINTAZBIYA,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Connaught Place, centrally located, breakfast was amazing, front desk staff is superb. Housekeeping staff was courteous. I will surely I will come back with my family. Guest relations team has good knowledge. Sunny at reception is great help.

Dear Syed Khamaruddi... A,
Thank you for your feedback and lovely compliments. We look forward to your return. Regards.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to stay in a good star hotel in hart of city then I found the park hotel as I was on honey moon trip .I checked in a decent room which is given by sunny .I was on the eight floor with the city facing room even I could see janter manter from my room .nice view. furniture .comfortable bed . In the room everything was ok .even we got a cake and some chocolates with some cookies in evening .which is sent by sunny .then we have taken dinner in mist restrorant it was also perfect many choice in indian food .live pasta counter was beautiful .morning breakfast also was very nice . we missed our breakfast due some reason .but manger mr prashant done very good gob he arranged something from the restrorant.hotel location also very nice . everything is very close to hotel like shopping centres ,metro ,& some histrorical places . I'll definitely recomend th
is hotel to my all relitavis and friends .thanks the park hotel team.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 12bharti,

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is best snd superb in the city. I always prefer to come to The park new delhi. I will recommend this place to other traveller. I have interacted sunny, richa and priyanka are really helpful and courteous.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Raghav M,
Thank you for complimenting our team & taking time out to share your review with us. Greatly appreciate it. Regards.