See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Staff is always incredibly friendly. I've stayed here five times. The rooms could be cleaner but are good for India's standards. The price is right, location is amazing, AC is an ice box, and the satellite tv is nice when you're bored. 24 hour Internet cafe in lobby is a nice kicker.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed July 4, 2013

2012年11月12日に300ルピーで10時間くらい滞在した際、案内された部屋が汚くてびっくりした。トイレには、ウンコまであるし、シャワーヘッドは抜けちゃうし、今まで泊まった部屋の中で最悪でした。そんなに綺麗じゃなくても良いけど、せめて簡単な清掃と部屋内の最低限の修理くらいはして欲しいものです。

When I stayed about 10 hours with 300 rupees, the room where I stayed has also poo inside its toilet and whose shower head was broken. I was surprised to know that. This is my worst hotel. Although I don't require much as this is budget guest house,the staffs should clean more and repaire about important equipment.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ryoji2014
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stay two nights in Hare Rama Hotel, in the beginning of April 2013. We pay 500 rupies a night for a double room, with bathroom, without AC, sheets, towels or hygienic paper, and only with a window for the corridor. The bathroom was really dirty. The rooftop is OK but the food is nothing special and the staff lazy and not friendly.
Too expensive for what you get.
The location is good, not far from the Delhi Railway station.
We don’t recommend.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cpiedade
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for one one here. Lots of Israelis, very easy for us to stay here. I think the main problem is the staff- truly not nice. They always want to show that they are in power, and they are so indifferent to you and your issues. The manager was trying to cheat me also- he told me he is making me a discount to 500 roopies, and that the price for a single room is 600. A day after, he opened his computer, and the room value, written in the computer, was 400. I think he wanted to steal some 100 for himself. Of course I paid 400. Beside this- rooms are fine, air conditioning is good, but it's not so clean- everytime one of the staff has a break, they go to lie down in some rooms, and after, handing them to us- without changing sheets. Anyway, it's still cheap, comparing to main bazzar.

Date of stay: August 2012
3  Thank Mor333
Reviewed August 11, 2012

If you want a cheap hostel in Parhaganj, you won't feel short-changed. In fact, you won't get much cheaper than this.

This sprawling building is a good place to meet fellow backpackers, but if you are looking for a quiet place to stay, forget it. Lots of groups stay here and the metal grilles that make up the corridors are incredibly loud.

There is a decent enough rooftop restaurant and room service. Staff can be a little strange but will help out in the end.

Internet is available and works fine.

The rooms are basic, have poor standards of hygiene and an interesting variety of creepy crawlers ans rodents to keep you company. They're not for the faint-hearted.

Make sure that you request a room with a window when you book. We didn't and soon came to regret it as it soon started to feel like solitary confinement. But if you're a serial killer, you'll feel right at home.

If you really want a cheap hostel, pick this one. Just keep your expectations low.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank stucknopassport