All reviews metro station rooftop cafe nice budget hotel decent room earplugs laundry
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

I booked a room there for a day. I found their room quite big and comfortable and also the interior was of good quality. And their washroom was clean. And they have some good Fragrance. Also their room service is quick and good I really spent my day well there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HereisYourFood
Reviewed December 23, 2017

This is the best hotel i have been to. Facilities like cleans rooms, washroom, free internet is their no doubt. But what makes them different from other is that they have 3 multi cuisine restaurants in the hotel. And my favourite is sam's restaurant which has a rooftop garden sitting.
The hotel is nearby to both international as well as domestic airport and also to railway station. The Paharganj market is also nearby. They offer various other facilities like laundry service, international calling, airport drop facility, doctor on call. I loved this place. Everything was good including rooms and staff service.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2017

i was a random and unplanned visit of our after the graduation and we went delhi. Finding hotel is very difficult in a new city but this hotel we got just 500m approx to the new Delhi station in paharganj. rooms was well but the service was a lacking thing. but it did not matters for us much because we were so tired. although the manager was good in nature.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2017

this was my first visit to delhi on behalf of my company and i had absolutely no idea where to find good hotel. then one of my colleague suggested this hotel. i liked this mostly because it is very nearby th RK ashram metro station. Also on a very good location as the shopping hub of Delhi karol bagh and cannaught place is also nearby the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Hotel vivek is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. It connects you yo various corporate and tourists destinations in Delhi. Clean rooms, washrooms and lobby, supportive staff members. One can enjoy his or her meal here with drinks also. They have attached bar and restaurant too. Overall it's an ideal hotel at budget price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends