Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi
US$99
  • Restaurant
US$107
Radisson Blu
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$214
US$82
US$45
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$86
US$72
Agoda.com
1,054 results
All reviewsyellow brick roadkhan marketheritage buildinglodhi gardenscoffee shopchinese restaurantbit datedrooms are largeindia gatein room diningmetro stationlocation is excellentroom serviceenjoyed my staybusiness triphome away from homebuffet breakfast
Reviewed September 24, 2016

Stayed here for one week, with very little problems. There is not much in the way of facilities, but the hotel is centrally located. I found the staff very helpful and efficient. Couldn't really fault it. Note that they are refurbishing - if you can get into a top floor room, then you will have a very different experience - sleek, modern and luxurious. The 3rd floor room I was in was much older and creaky. Both very comfortable, and even in the refurbished rooms, there is an old world air about the place.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the Vivanta by Taj –Ambassador, New Delhi.

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had a beautiful stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

The Taj Vivanta Ambassador is a well located property and efficiently managed. Rooms are large and well appointed. I carry my little portable temple with Ganesha, Krishna and St Teresa with me on all my travels. Returned from my all day meet to find the housekeeping has placed a rose and rose petals in front- a lovely sensitive gesture. Thank you for that Vivanta Ambassador. My meals were arranged at the Yellow Brick Road Coffee shop by the host organiser. Buffet breakfast had everything one would want. Veteran staff Manphool , who has been here since 1975, told me he guarantees the quality of food at all the three restaurants! I like that kind of staff enthusiasm from old hands .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had a beautiful stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team and in particular with Manphool who made such a positive difference to your experience.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

We had a very pleasant stay. The staff were very helpful. Breakfast layout was very good. Rooms are large and well appointed. Since the hotel is located next to Khan Market, leisure shopping and good restaurants were just a walk away !!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

The team looks forward to your return soon again to what we hope is now your home in New Delhi.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Rooms are very clean. Quality of the Food and Service is excellent. Courteous and Energetic Staff there. The Hotel is in the heart of Delhi. Location is very apt and very clam. Overall Experience with the hotel is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed September 20, 2016

It is a very old Hotel well maintained. Best known for its location & spacious rooms. Earlier the tariff was reasonable among Taj Group but now it is hiked without any change or addition to the facilities.
Ambience is okay and staff courteous. Buffet Breakfast is included and spread is good. But the food in both the restaurants is little high priced.
Would recommend this Hotel for its excellent location.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good in one way or another.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016