2,616 results
All reviews the great kabab factory neung roi delhi airport national highway kebab business class between flights excellent hotel business center coffee shop business trip breakfast buffet long flight checking out five star hotel travel desk courteous staff
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

i have visited one of the restrurent in raddison blu plaza ,NYC a great experience ,very good service , positive attitude by the staf .one of your staf Rishab sharma make me comfortable and done very good service .food ,atmoshphere ,attitude ambience every thing is very good .specially service given by rishab sharma and his staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Ruchika C
General M, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy and thrilled to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at NYC. Thank you for appreciating and highlighting our restaurant ambience, courtesies approach of our service staff and quality of food. We are confident that you will recommend our hotel to your friends and colleagues. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel (and loved it) five years ago. Now going back, we weren't sure if it's still the same. It is. Luckily.

This hotel is a true five star hotel with everyting working smoothly and the customers' needs are anticipated in advance. This is the sort of place where you just start to think about something you would need and the staff appears and offers to help. In a great non-imposing way. I just love it. Modern, clean, well run.

We stayed twice here during our trip (when arriving and when leaving India). Business class rooms are large and well equipped. WiFi works nicely. Lounge services are very nice. Airport transportation included in the rate. Very good breakfast.

Room for improvement? Checking in and checking out takes some time. Could work even faster.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kanerva

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport and we thank you for your continuous patronage.Our Hotel believes in 100% Guest Satisfaction. I would request you to please refer our hotel to your friends, colleagues and family members, so that they can also come and enjoy the fabulous stay.

I am looking forward to welcome you back and it will be my pleasure to meet you personally on your upcoming visit.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Stayed with Radisson at Aerocity New Delhi. A very comfortable stay with courteous service. It is a huge luxurious property just astride NH 8 connecting Delhi to Gurgaon.Travelling to any place in Delhi or Gurgaon is very convenient. Both the Airports are very close at 10 minutes drive. Ambience is great but the Show stealer is the multi cuisine buffet. A great place to dine with friends or family.
Overall a comfortable and blissful place to stay in Delhi. Thanx to the staff at Radisson.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank ninanpj

Dear Valued Guest,

I am grateful to you for sharing your wonderful experience in our hotel. Thank you so much for highlighting our clean and comfortable rooms, airport transfers, hotel ambience and NYC our multi cuisine restaurant along with courteous and friendly approach of our staff. We are delighted that you enjoyed the scrumptious spread being served along with the overall experience at NYC. We are also confident that this will not only result in continuous patronage but also your recommendation to your friends and colleagues. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

hotel has very poor service. Staff act over smart delivers very poor service. Be careful about In room dining orders. They denies my most simple order like veg burger and took long time to deliver. Finally I asked them to pack veg club sandwich for which hotel charges Rs. 950/- ++ and took 50 min. Later when I open to eat it was non veg sandwich. There was no sides like fries or salad give along. Very poor packing. Such a waste of money. Many basic in room amenities are not pre kept in the room and you have to ask them individually. Over all it's like a 3 star hotel but not at all like 5 star. Located close by to T3 terminal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Pankaj S

Dear Valued Guest,

It is with much regret that I note your dissatisfaction with our hotel services including In room dinning order and staff behaviour. At the outset, I would like to extend my apologise for not providing you with spectacular experience in the hotel, however I can assure you that you will not have complaints on your next visit to our hotel. I would like to share with you that our Hotel has won Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence award for last 6 consecutive years i.e.’12, ’13, ’14, ’15, ’16 and ’17. I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

we stopped at the end of our trip before flying out. was only 300r from airport and as long as you dont really want to walk out its great. plenty of bars and restaurants to choose form and excellent room and service levels.

Room Tip: all great i think
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alan c

Dear Valued Guest,

I am really glad to know that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your recommendation of our restaurants, bars, excellent rooms and service levels. I would like to assure you of our continued excellent services and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.