The Umrao
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$292
US$72
US$67
US$54
Agoda.com
All reviewsthyme restaurantspecial thanksswimming pooldelhi ncrwelcome drinkexecutive roombeautiful propertygreat hospitalitymodern amenitiescourteous stafff bmanager mrcheck in was smoothfood qualitynice experiencedelhi airportroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went there in August last year to spend the weekend with family. The rooms are nice and spacious. The food was great. Nice swimming pool. Just had a really wonderful time there. Would surely visit this place again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Namaskar.

It was a great pleasure reading such a positive feedback as yours and I would like to thank you for that.

I am glad to hear that you have had such an enjoyable experience with The Umrao, New Delhi.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Delhi and we will continue our effort to meet all your expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed at the umrao hotel for a day and the service and treatment I got from the staff was really commendable. They made my stay worth it with their professional attitude and timely delivered services. I believe I won't have been able to enjoy my stay had the hospitality not been up to the mark. I am recommending this place to my friends and family and would definitely say that it's worth a try.
Keep up the good work guys, specially Mr Rahul Arora,duty manager.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Namaskar!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the hotel facilities well suited your needs and requirements. It is wonderful that we as a team were able to live up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed at the umrao hotel for a day and the service and treatment of duty manager RAHUL ARORA was commendable. They made my stay worth it with their professional attitude and timely delivered services. I believe I won't have been able to enjoy my stay had the hospitality not been up to the mark. I am recommending this place to my friends and family and would definitely say that it's worth a try.
Keep up the good work guys!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Prateek C,

Namaskar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pool service is very nice and U spa is very decorous and Prashant is very energetic and he is doing very responsive service on pool bar but the decoration of pool bar is not good less smoking area near the swimming pool.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Karan S,

Your Feedback is of great value to us and would definitely help us enhance our services. We have taken note of your inputs and will look into the matter for improvement.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a total of 4 nights. 2 nights in the beginning of my trip and then 2 nights at the end of my trip, 3 weeks later. Majority of the staff even remembered me. The hotel is beautiful but the staff are the ones that give it the 5 stars. They all go above and beyond to keep you satisfied. The USpa is amazing! I went 4 times for massages. Peaceful, relaxing and so good!
Thank you all for the memorable experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Katrina E,

Namaskar!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,