“Business Dinner”

Ranked #33 of 13,264 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$25 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Neung Roi finds its inspiration from the undiscovered, unseen nooks and corners, cultures and traditions of the kingdom of Thailand. It offers a harmonious coming together of complex elements of cuisine from its various regions. The freshest elements are sourced and then prepared painstakingly by our specialist chefs to create dishes that are exquisitely well balanced while retaining their natural goodness. It is the best of Thailand recreated in a menu.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Exceptional quality Thai food. Fantastic wine and great atmosphere. Ideal for family or a business dinner after a hard day's work.

Radisson Blu Pl... D, Manager at Neung Roi, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Greetings of the day,

Thank you for patronizing Thai Speciality Restaurant - Neung Roi. We are delighted to receive your precious feedback in perspective of memorable dining experience and feedback in allusion to food and service.

I and my team are thrilled to note from your review that your business Dinner plan was successful . I have conveyed your gracious praise with the team – they are delighted to receive your generous compliments. I have also shared your kind appreciation with my culinary team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, New Delhi for many such precious occasions and for many more opportunities and privileges to serve you.

It will be a pleasure meeting you in person next visit. My Colleague Manager (+91.7290001398) will be glad to receive your booking directly next time when you decide to visit our other food and beverage outlets: NYC – All day dining Multi-specialty Restaurant , Award Winning The Great Kabab Factory – Indian Specialty Restaurant, The Orb Bar, R The Lounge – Tea Coffee Lounge, Savannah Bar.

Sharad Sharma,

Reviewed March 31, 2018

A nice place to chill with friends. Ambiance of fitoor is pretty decent. The presentation, portion size and taste was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant. They also have amazing night life. The service was amazing and the staffs were very corporative. The crowd was good there. They also provide home delivery to their customers which is a good partt

Reviewed March 30, 2018

their thai food is one of the best in delhi . the service is great and the ambience is also really nice.

Radisson Blu Pl... D, Manager at Neung Roi, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Greeting of the day,

Many thanks for your extremely pleasing and well rated precise review to our Thai Speciality Restaurant - Neung Roi. . Your Valuable comments about our signature cuisine by our culinary experts has truly inspired my food & beverage team. This inspires us to maintain & build up further in ensuring a great experience to all our esteemed patrons. We have a wonderful team who do all they can to make our guest experiences truly exceptional and memorable.

Our entire food & beverage team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they lived up to your expectations. It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the team , your words of praise means the world to them.

It will be a pleasure meeting you in person next visit. My Colleague Manager (+91.7290001398) will be glad to receive your booking directly next time when you decide to visit our other food and beverage outlets: The Great Kebab Factory – Indian Speciality Restaurant, New York Cafe – Multi Cuisine Restaurant, The Orb Bar, R The Lounge – Tea Coffee Lounge, Savannah Bar.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

When i think about Thai food in Delhi, I can only think of Neung Rui and Thai Pavillion. Rest of the places either serve fusion or Indian Thai. Recently Neung Roi got new exp-pat chef and new Marcom head as well. New chef being 4 months old to this place will take some time to settle down. The quality of the food continues to be at par. Appetizers were absolutely terrific and so was the tom yum salad. I love their thai curry and sticky rice . One of the reason Thai food is very popular in india is that it suits our taste buds. Spicy , tangy , crunchy and sweet constitute the essential part of Thai cuisine. A must visit if you are a fan of authentic and delicious Thai food.

Greeting of the day,

It will be a pleasure meeting you in person on your next visit. My Colleague Manager (+91.7290001398) will be glad to receive your booking directly next time when you decide to visit our other food and beverage outlets: The Great Kebab Factory – Indian Speciality Restaurant, New York Cafe – Multi Cuisine Restaurant, The Orb Bar, R The Lounge – Tea Coffee Lounge, Savannah Bar.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Went there for a lunch with my cousins from around the world , the Resturant is very upmarket & with great ambience.

The Resturant has a live kitchen which not only make amazing delicacy but they make sure they serve u with a smile .

I would like to thank MR Gaurave Binny the Resturant manger for excellent service , he is really n amazing person who know every bit of handling customer & making sure every one leaves the place with smile .

I would definitely recommend this award winning Resturant to everyone who loves thai food along with the ambience & hospitality.