See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Very near to new Delhi station in main Bazar on road. Safe stay, nice rooms and good wifi, I like the rooftop reaturant and the food was really yummy and Fresh. Staff is very helpful I can recommend this hotel for all people who visit Delhi regular basis

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2018

The room definitely could be cleaner. The bed sheets were changed on request. But when I pulled out the blanket from the closet it looked like it hasn't been in the laundry for years (((
On the positive side the staff was friendly and extremely helpful.

Room Tip: The further from the street the better. Main Bazaar is too noisy
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Dirty sheets, noisy, a rat and a scam!!!
I stayed at this hotel when I first came to Delhi on 11-13 Jan 2018. The price for the single room was 600 per night. The room was incredibly small, cold and the bed sheets were dirty. The staff, however, seemed nice and friendly. After my trip to some parts of India I returned there for two days before my departure home (3-4 February). I did so not because I loved the place very much, but because I arrived in Delhi late at night with a heavy bag and didn’t want to search anything new. The personnel recognized me, were very friendly, I negotiated the price from 600 a night to 500. They agreed and gave me a bigger room. By the way, the sheets were dirty there as well, but on the whole the room was a bit better. I paid 1000 rupees but just before I had to leave for the airport the manager said I had to pay one thousand more as I stayed in a better room (double room). This was not how we arranged things. I was traveling alone the whole month and didn’t need or didn’t ask for a double room. Moreover, the day I came the manager wrote the sum ‘500’ hundred on the paper. So, they insisted that I should pay twice as much! I refused saying that it was not how we arranged it and that I had no money left. Someone called me, tried to persuade me, as the manager didn’t speak English very well. When I said I didn’t have a thousand more they asked - how much do you have? That showed to me that it wasn’t just a misunderstanding but a scam!
I would recommend to stay away of this place.
In addition to that just before I left I noticed a rat on the ground floor.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a good location at the main road of paharganj street. The hotel rooms are very good .Hotel staff is very good beheviour. I reffer to other guests ti stay this hotel because the hotel rooms are very romantic.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days. Rooms are not clean, bathroom are also not very good.
Food are average but rates are very high.
Roof top restaurant make noise very loud in night. Picks they showed in profile are not like that actually they are.
Overall not a good choice for me.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business